GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who says you can't fly on 1 wing

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Old news but awesome story. I believe it was an Israeli pilot who flew it back, not sure though...

http://www.videosift.com/video/One-winged-F-15-flying-and-landing-after-midair-collision

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
How far did he have to fly? That is pretty crazy. That pilot must have been glad that a super smart and super cool aerospace engineer designed such as kick ass plane that it could fly with only one wing. I bet he wished that he was as smart and cool and awesome and rockin-bad-ass as those engineers!

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
HAHAHA yeah sometimes i do. most of the time no lol. This has supposedly happened several times in the israeli air force, one of them being on a mission

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Saw a Warthog once with out a wing flying, was on like the discovery channel or something.

It was a female USAF pilot who was flying it. I met her at my last base; she was doing a sorta never give up breifing. She was taken off flying status after the fact though, it messed her up bad. But A-10's are like flying in a titanium bathtub it pretty much takes a catastrophic event to down one. It was really amazing seeing the larger pictures with engine cowls, fuselage sections and almost whole wings missing.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest