GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Christian Bale Roid Rage

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
hehehe Awesome.

Hes my fav actor for sure. Although I am sure edward norton will do a better job of this rant when he plays Christian bale: A rage story.

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Patrick Bateman: Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?
David Van Patten: The maitre 'd at Canal Bar?
Patrick Bateman: No, serial killer, Wisconsin, the '50s.
Craig McDermott: So what did he say?
Patrick Bateman: "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right."
David Van Patten: And what did the other part think?
Patrick Bateman: "What her head would look like on a stick... ”

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
DAMN! beat me too it, I just saw this and my first though was to share it with everyone on here lol. This was hilarious, dude had it coming though.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i do understand that the guy fucked the scene, but repeating the same shit over and over made him seem like a pompous ass. i guarantee you there's way worse shit to be found on other actors though.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Wow! I just lost all of the little respect I had for him. I only had some because of Batman, but now, I just lost my respect for this guy. Tantrum like a little kid man, seriously.

Have you not seen American Psycho? That movie is great. Nothing christian bale does can make me lose respect for him after that movie. Unless he was like caught with dicks in his mouth.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Have you not seen American Psycho? That movie is great. Nothing christian bale does can make me lose respect for him after that movie. Unless he was like caught with dicks in his mouth.

That's one movie that he did OK in, and to me just mediocre. I can name at least ten better actors than him.

Regardless of how highly you think of him as a thespian, that doesn't change the fact that he is an a hole douche bag. He had a childish tirade and that just erases anything positive, if ever, that he has done.:thumbdown:

Edit: He can't be that good of an actor if he can't even handle a dude walking back and forth.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
yeah cuz gay people are terrible.

No I'm not talking gay. I'm talking multiple dicks. Even if a chick did that I would lose a lot of respect for them. Hell if anybody did I would.

That's one movie that he did OK in, and to me just mediocre. I can name at least ten better actors than him.

Regardless of how highly you think of him as a thespian, that doesn't change the fact that he is an a hole douche bag. He had a childish tirade and that just erases anything positive, if ever, that he has done.:thumbdown:

Edit: He can't be that good of an actor if he can't even handle a dude walking back and forth.

"I will play in your blood" :iono: I just think that american psycho was great.