GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Swar Bar, End links, and other subframe items.

crazylegs

Passed Driver's Ed
2008 GTI with 120,000 miles, I replaced all mounts on the car with new OEM mounts and used a dog bone insert on the new OEM dog bone mount at 113k miles. My only suspension mod I have would be Bilstein PSS Coils which are spun all the way down, Bilstein is not too extreme when it comes to lowering, I only rub when turning into parking lots that have an incline from the current road I am turning from. I am looking to purchase the 034 Solid Rear Sway Bar 25.4 and it is adjustable. On the softer setting I will not need new rear endlinks, with the firm setting I will need aftermarket end links. So now my question would be related to subframe and the front sway bar. Should I be using different end links for the front and back since I am lowered? Should I be purchasing any other items to help refresh certain parts in the subframe? The 034 RSB comes with billet sway bar brackets, bushings and grease so that will be nice to remove the original OEM mounting bracket. Should I also be touching the front sway bar at all? Any input is greatly appreciated.