Status
Not open for further replies.

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti

jstewartGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
EVOMS intake with heat shield. $180. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Reason for selling:
Raising cash to tighten the nut behind the wheel... E.g. Calaboogie racing school, etc.

About the intake:
  • I am the second owner - I purchased the intake in July of 2009 from poopooegg / Rick. He used the intake for about 15,000km.
  • I used it until today, so there's about 25,000km.
  • When I bought the intake there was already a small hole cut out in the heat shield (about 4" x 3" or so) to accommodate for an engine part that was encroaching, which was done by poopooegg's shop (check the pic).
For more pics, dyno, etc. Click Here (EVOMS' site)

View attachment 60254

Thanks poopooegg/Rick.

Sale pending...

krayzie

Go Kart Champion
WTB: Mint Condition "G" Diverter Valve

Please let me know if you have one. Prefer local so I can inspect it thanks!

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
wbean you still got the OSIR zero key cover? Why are you getting rid of it?

I got bored = P. Did u want it?? I only used one of the covers, it comes with two. The other one is mint, obviously ahhahaha.

give me a call if u do. 778-288-9474. I'm off today alllll day.

UGCanuck

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: oem denvers with original contipro tires

Mint set of wheels and tires with about 70% tread left. No curbage and no patches or plugs in the tires. Asking $750 for the set.

Vancouver area prefered.

kayubassist

なんとなく
Car(s)
Audi A3
NDS RPG games for sale (GVA)

All games have case+manual+advertisements
I just take the cartridges out and keep cases separately so they look like brand new

1) Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story $20

2) GTA Chinatown Wars $15

3) Chrono Trigger $15

4) The World Ends with You $15

5) Daigasso Band Brothers (Japanese, not available in north america) $25

6) Last Window Mayonaka no Yakusoku (Japanese, sequel to Hotel Dusk rm215, not available in north america) $35

7) Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Japanese, can play in English, Ace Attorney) $10

8) Gyakuten Saiban 3 (Japanese, can play in English, Ace Attorney) $10

9) Final Fantasy 3 (Japanese) $15

10) Final Fantasy 4 (English) $15

11) Dragon Quest 4 (Japanese) $15

12) Dragon Quest 5 (Japanese) $20

13) Dragon Quest 6 (Japanese, not available in north america) $40

14) Dragon Quest 9 (Japanese, not available in north america) $35

15) Super Robot Taisen K (Japanese, not available in north america) $30

the more you buy, cheaper the price

i also have korean version games if you are interested

778-822-9467

cwtrix

FS: MKV Parts Vancouver

My 07 Rabbit has been returned and need to clear out parts from storage to make room for my next car. All items are located in Richmond BC and looking to sell locally.

please email me if you have any questions: jtamayo@gmail.com

now the goods..

Luff M1's (BBS LM replicas) 19x8 ET 45 - Black Centers with polsihed lips. Comes with General Exclaim tires 225/35/19's. Blowing out at $500 for the set. why so cheap? Not in mint condition. Curb rash on two wheels (one is pretty bad and the other is just minor) and clear coat is corroding on all the wheels (pretty noticeable on one of them). Great set if you're on a budget or if you want to refinish. Refinish for about $400 locally and make them look new. Tires are still good for at least a season (two tires will need to be replaced but plently left on the other two).

FK Konigsport Coilovers - Fits MKV Rabbit. Used for 2.5 years. No problems before taking off the car when returning to stock. Blowing out for $300.

MKV GTI Rear Bumper Valance - Excellent condition and comes with tow hook cover. Great upgrade for Rabbit owners or GTI owners who want a spare to paint. Selling for $80

MKV Kamei Eyelids - Fits all MKV headlights. Painted CW. Selling for $30

Again, local sale only and not willing to ship. Again email me at jtamayo@gmail.com if you are interested.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
My 07 Rabbit has been returned and need to clear out parts from storage to make room for my next car. All items are located in Richmond BC and looking to sell locally.

please email me if you have any questions: jtamayo@gmail.com

now the goods..

Luff M1's (BBS LM replicas) 19x8 ET 45 - Black Centers with polsihed lips. Comes with General Exclaim tires 225/35/19's. Blowing out at $500 for the set. why so cheap? Not in mint condition. Curb rash on two wheels (one is pretty bad and the other is just minor) and clear coat is corroding on all the wheels (pretty noticeable on one of them). Great set if you're on a budget or if you want to refinish. Refinish for about $400 locally and make them look new. Tires are still good for at least a season (two tires will need to be replaced but plently left on the other two).

FK Konigsport Coilovers - Fits MKV Rabbit. Used for 2.5 years. No problems before taking off the car when returning to stock. Blowing out for $300.

MKV GTI Rear Bumper Valance - Excellent condition and comes with tow hook cover. Great upgrade for Rabbit owners or GTI owners who want a spare to paint. Selling for $80

MKV Kamei Eyelids - Fits all MKV headlights. Painted CW. Selling for $30

Again, local sale only and not willing to ship. Again email me at jtamayo@gmail.com if you are interested.

Very good deals here! :thumbsup:

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
PICTURES MAN PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.