GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Friendly VW Rep =] (If your interested?)

Blaze182

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI Pirelli
Hey!

Just wanted to let it be known, if anyone were interested in purchasing a VW in Victoria, I'm working at South Yarra VW as a sales rep.

If you call South Yarra VW (88 666 888), ask for Ben in sales (Else you'll get Ben in finance!), or alternately PM me here first and let me know what your interested in and I can get you a quote within a few minutes from when I get the email/call. I'll give you the retail price and then I'll straight up give you the discount price, cause hey, you've been negotiating hard with me all week.

Just thought I'd extend the offer to the people here, if your interested I'll look after you =]

For those interested, 3 new models are being released this year, new Passat, new Tiguan and new Touareg.

I can take advanced orders on these if your interested, subject to finance, price, or hell, if its available in pretty pink if thats what you want! Just wanted to let everyone know if they were after a run out model or if they'd be devastated when their model got replaced 6 months down the line =]

So yeah, hopefully this isn't in breach of any site rules, just trying to get to know some more people and help build the VW community more =]

P.S. email: bizket182@hotmail.com (VW inbox gets filtered and has size limitations for mail, these emails I can just grab from my phone)

Cheers!!