GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dice Electronics iPod Integration Kit for your MkV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolte

Fear my Stock Ride Height
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
anyone have this kit yet , if so is it an easy install?

I've installed one of these. It's pretty straight forward if you've ever taken a car's dash apart. Check out the Stock Stereo Removal DIY and gauge your comfort level with all of that. After that, plugging in the DICE is the easy part.

gmakdaddy

Yummy
Car(s)
Red 4 Door
I just got it the other day and so far so good. I had the Denison 100 before and had constant lockups. You have browsing options. It defaults to the whole IPOD as a playlist and you can browse thru by song, artist, album. Or you can go into a playlist and browse by all the previously mentioned ways.

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I just got it the other day and so far so good. I had the Denison 100 before and had constant lockups. You have browsing options. It defaults to the whole IPOD as a playlist and you can browse thru by song, artist, album. Or you can go into a playlist and browse by all the previously mentioned ways.

Ah, exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
Just installed this kit in our Mk5 GTI. Fantastic kit.

Sound quality is amazing and it works very quickly.

Browse songs and control the volume on your head unit, steering wheel and iPod!:thumbsup:

spoonss

Passed Driver's Ed
my stereo doesn't has the SAT button, will this work thou?

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
my stereo doesn't has the SAT button, will this work thou?

It will definitely still work. The only downside is that the artist and track will not be displayed on your head unit. It only says track 1, track 2 etc. This is how I am running it in our project GTI and I still love it.

You can control the volume and track selection from your steering wheel, head unit or iPod.

I have a full DIY written up. I just need to post it.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.