GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW get together at Herndon headquarters May 29th - June 1st

1VwDrvr

If anyone is interested, VW of America is having a get together to celebrte their new headquarters in Herndon, Va. From May 29 through June 1, admission is free, and if you show them your a VW owner then they will give you some freebies, they will have some activities too to keep u busy for a while. This is the address that was in the email Volkswagen of America sent me, 2200 Ferdinand Porsche Drive Herndon, VA 20171.

Hi-C

Passed Driver's Ed
Though the email and VW site aren't real clear, I suspect they're actually going to have something set up in the Herndon Festival itself, not at the new HQ building.

Where is the HQ building? Can you see it from the Toll Road? I haven't been out that way in a long time, and F.Porsche Drive isn't on Google/Yahoo maps yet. 20171 means it should be on the south side of the Toll Road--guessing they must be somewhere off of Sunrise Valley.

1VwDrvr

Where is the herndon festival, cause i found the new hq address on google maps, and it is off the toll rd, from what the map says it is off sunrise valley dr passing monroe st. I am gonna go check it out today since its only 5 miles from where i work.

davesee

FIA GT Champion
Makes me wonder what they're doing with the previous HQ building(s) here in Auburn Hills, MI.

They still have their VW/Audi signs up on it and it looks as busy as usual.

Drove by there yesterday

1VwDrvr

Ok, so i fianlly found their new headquarters, and man is that place hidden. They are still in the process of setting up the building, I finally found out by asking an employee where the gtg was, and they told me the Herndon festival, and i went on my way to look for it but man was traffic riddiculous, and i decided to go home, oh well i got enough goodies at the VW/Audi job fair they had several weeks ago anyways.