GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VIC - A big summer for VW enthusiasts

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
Yup, just spent 20+hours on cleaning over the Melbourne Cup long weekend. Probably all that's left to do is maybe a quick rinse and quick detail.:happyanim:

Though not sure if I can make it to this Sunday, I already have a busy schedule. What are the times for this Sunday? And can you leave at any time? (i.e. is it easy to get back out once it starts filling up)
LOL we saw you wiping down your car after you left the BBQ HHAHAHAH.

OCD much??

Pharkus

Ninja
LOL we saw you wiping down your car after you left the BBQ HHAHAHAH.

OCD much??

NO! Not much! HEAPS I RECKON!

But yeah, had to as second coat of wax hadn't had a bake in the sun after application on Tuesday prior and had been sitting in the garage. So BBQ day was perfect time after sitting in the sun to buff it up again (says to do so in the Swissvax instruction book, yes I did read it).

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Won't be able to make it on Sunday, didn't realise I will be interstate.

Pharkus

Ninja
Apologies guys, would have loved to have made it to check out the cars and chat to you guys again. But....wife is back so have to employ the pull out method.

Might still be a small chance that I can drop by....you know that pull out method only works 100% of the time 70% of the time.

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Haha - that damn weekend detention again :biggrin::biggrin:

We are still hanging out for the Champers, too...........

Yeah, bloody tax fraud gets you everytime!

Have to spend a week in the land of JamesG, zz2 and FJ_Steve... luckily I wont be in Perth :bellyroll:

You'll get your champers in due course...

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
nah not yet,

ill call up later.

lucas said they were doing some maths on it yesterday calculating flow rates etc. the fabricator was a V8 supercar engineer for many years, maybe he's got some tricks up his sleeve. wait and see HAHAHA

A V8 Supercar engineer!! :yikes:

You'll end up with 3 and a half feet of 4 inch pipe after the extractors that comes out the side just behind the front passenger door! :biggrin:

bazzle

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MY08 R32 Silver 3dr
I am at a loss as too why these threads go sooo far off track.. its dissapointing.

Back on topic. If anyone wants to do this run at any time I am available to lead a trip at other times too. Mainly w/ends but can start on a friday as req.. (arl?)

Bazzle

Water Boy

Brraaapppp

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
wow thats a cool flyer!!