GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GTI steering wheel and interior parts

cuerna

Ready to race!
They came from an 09 GTI DSG TSI:

Steering wheel: Paddle shifters (can be remove if you don't like them, very easy to do), 8 to 10 condition, includes the SCM (steering control module) so you can use the functions on the wheel. great upgrade for Jettas and Rabbits. $220 SOLD SOLD

DSG shifter: $60 shipped SOLD SOLD

E-brake handle: $25 shipped

Last edited:

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Random question. But could you post pictures of how the wires to the steering wheel controls run through the wheel itself? I'm trying to figure out a way to relocate them for my new nardi steering wheel

cuerna

Ready to race!
Random question. But could you post pictures of how the wires to the steering wheel controls run through the wheel itself? I'm trying to figure out a way to relocate them for my new nardi steering wheel

There are wires and connectors on the airbag (two), the wheel have just one connector , the wheel is attached to the column with a M12 triple square bolt only. I hope this help.

On the second picture above you can see the connector on the wheel, just above the GTI trim piece.

Last edited:

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Thank you! This helps immensely!

GL with your sale!

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Sorry, top left corner of the wheel. It just looks like there's a little scuff and I wanted to see how bad it was.

from sent tapatalk iPhone my using.