GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ArmoGTI Build/Picture Thread

MkvMatt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Gti
Nice man! I still haven't seen you around here. I need to stop being a hermit and actually go to some of the meets.

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
dammit am i the only one with flat black exhaust tips? why does everyone else's seem to stay shiny!

Lol, I clean mine all the damn time, I'm surprised how shiny they stayed especially since I went catless.

Car looks great! I have K sports too...Installing them next week!

Nice! You'll enjoy them

Clean man! I just installed my ksports this weekend,I love em. How do they do on the track? What's you dampening on them?

-09 CW four door 6mt GTI-
-Ksport coilovers-

They felt really good at the track, I had a surprisingly small amount of understeer for a fwd car and it was very manageable. I'm I'm set to 7 clicks from full stiff up front and I'm not 100% on the rears because I haven't adjusted them since I installed them but I believe they are 10 clicks from full stiff in the rear, feels like I could do a click or two stiffer in the rear but it's a task to adjust them and I've been lazy about it.

Nice man! I still haven't seen you around here. I need to stop being a hermit and actually go to some of the meets.

Thanks, I feel like I met you at the pavs the night eurotuner was in town doing features

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
Good info man! Hope to see this car in.person sometime

You planning on doing any track days? They are running Firebird West at the end of this month and main at the end of November, I'll probably come to west to spectate and support some friends and I'll be running at main but I'll most likely be in the e30 :smile:

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!
Meh, you really don't need mods to run at the track, get some sticky tires, you already have coils which will make a huge difference. Power doesn't matter much at the track. Plus your first time out you probably won't be running hard enough to roast your stock brakes or anything, I was running Hawk HPS(not that much better than stock) and they didn't fade at all

ArmoGTI

Ready to race!

paulnur

Rookie
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
2nd post updated with the wheels I'm borrowing for a bit :D

The meets at Extreme bean? Not really. I go to the pavs on saturdays sometimes

Yes.

Because you bought a DSG? lol, no worries, I'm a little annoyed at my manual trans because the TSI clutch is so weak :/

My buddys got a MKVI stage 2 and hes at like 35k and his clutch is starting to slip.