GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEED HELP ON THIS. WHAT A DISASTER!!!

D

danny_a

no you won't believe this!!! She did this to my car a couple of months ago, and 2 weeks ago she was parked in the same place where she had the damage to my car done and A DRUNK DRIVER SMASHED INTO HER CAR TOTALLY DESTROYING IT!!! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! HER HONDA CIVIC IS NO MORE. what do you guys think about that shit! TRUE STORY.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Accel said:

they are great... but for a full paint job change... omg.

Why don't they buff out the white stuff off the car before they give it to you? Why do they charge you on touch up paint when there should be a ton of leftovers? I'm mad at David.

And I'm 50 bucks in credit over there. I wonder if I'll even get that back.

D

danny_a

my adjuster said that it was 3071.00 in damage do you think they will paint it for that much? will it look like new? so they gave me a check for 2071 of it minus my 1000.00 deductible. M1 sounds good but i don't want to pay more.

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
danny_a said:
no you won't believe this!!! She did this to my car a couple of months ago, and 2 weeks ago she was parked in the same place where she had the damage to my car done and A DRUNK DRIVER SMASHED INTO HER CAR TOTALLY DESTROYING IT!!! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! HER HONDA CIVIC IS NO MORE. what do you guys think about that shit! TRUE STORY.
That is sweet dude, I knew Karma would catch up to her. Thats too funny