GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Brizzy get-togethers planned?

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey boys,

I've been back in Australia visiting family this month, and I'm here in Palm Beach til I fly out Thursday. Anyone getting together?

isaw84

Banned
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Ahhh man you would of missed the spit yesterday, and there was a big ass vw drive on yesterday as well! if you'd have let someone known before the weekend you could of tagged along.

As for weeknight stuff, no much goes on. when do you fly out thursday? if its late (eg past 10pm) from brisbane you might wanna check out harrys, kinda close to the airport and lots of cars.. mainly imports tho.

Byza

Haters unite!!!
there is only a few guys who are into Golfs on the Gold coast.. majority of them live in brisbane.. Unfortunately this time of year isnt much going on and Thursday night is the car night on the Gold Coast with GTG and cruises.. if you were flying out friday would have been more then happy to pick you up and find a few spots...

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Thanks isaw! Yeah, it's my bad for not planning a little better, but I wasn't sure what my availability was going to be, due to family plans.

Sucks that I missed the big drive!!! I'll know better next time. By 10pm Thursday I'll be down in Sydney, spending the night before heading back to Vancouver Friday.

I'll probably be pretty tired anyway, after watching us thump Serbia for a chance to stay in the World Cup! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer, Byza, and yeah... I'm a little shocked at how underrepresented our cars are here. I saw one GTI in Townsville and that's it! Not a single R32, even. :frown:

Oh well... next time!

NahbutsGTI

EUROTHRASH
Car(s)
MkV GTI 6spd
WTF? big cruise on last weekend! DAMN! I've been meaning to drag myself along to one of these. Kinda wanna put names to faces... Oh well, next time, eh?