GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just OnE

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
got new tires 215/35 up front 215/40 in the rear and lowered to 10 threads on my FKs, i've had them for about 3 weeks and already want bags. Also does anyone have any advice for skid plates for these cars that wont interfere with my lowering?

sorry for the iphone picture, i will be shooting my car in a week or so, camera is getting fixed.

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
^^ I got it 2nd hand, and what about the skid plates that are on ECS? anyone have any luck with those

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
yea ive gotten used to that my old a4 was slammed, but really theres nothing i can do about protecting my ride at this height? the one that ecs has looks legit but soo much money

Last edited:

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
im 22.5 in front and 23 in rear

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
Not goin to get a ticket when driving around for meets ill take it off

GTIKole.

Wheel Whore
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
here...
http://www.dieselgeek.com/product_p/pp-mk5-fslash-mk6.htm

I ran mine with my fk's all the way down. Yes the bolts do become the lowest part of your car but they are cone shaped and after a few good trips they get ground down. It was awesome when I had it because the plate acted as a sky jump instead of slamming into high things.

I was sitting like this when I had it.

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
Good looks Kole.. i love your car btw such an inspiration.. hopefully within the next few weeks my alphards will be white.... and front plate will be coming off more pics to come... in that pic how many threads are you?.. and did you run the plastic plate under the DG?