GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waterfest 13 Englishtown, NJ

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
Well I was there all day, came in 2nd place in the morning AutoX school! :)

I was at the grandstands but didn't see anyone around. I asked a few groups of people if they were from Golf MkV.com and they looked at me like I had two heads.

I didn't see Meats cell # till now. Maybe I'll just go back tomorrow. hehe

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
w00t! I got the Revo trial software at the show via NAMotorsports (great guys). Anywho, I decided to do a few time runs and my best time was a 14.3. Definetly beats my 15.1 last year. The two runs after the 14.3 were both 14.5's. Anywho, after I saw my times I decided to do the brackets. I won the first round in the B2 class, but during the second round I effed up my launch, and somehow managed to get a 14.4. Though I won the race, I lost in the bracket series :(. Oh well, I'm having a blast out here even though I'm burnt to a crisp. What are you guys's plans for the night?

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
It was great meeting up with you guys in the grand stands this afternoon, whos up for a cruse down tomorrow? How about we meet on 18 somewhere around 10 or 10:30 and all drive down together?

I'm down. I didn't meet up with you guys today cause I was busy kicking ass :p. But yeah, I still have to pwn alf at life.

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
:( I wish I found you guys in the grandstands!!! WTF i was there from about 12:50 and hung out for a half hour, walking around. I had an SRT polo shirt on. grrrr looks like I'll just have to drive up tomorrow haha

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I didnt see anybody either, but I did see meats car parked about 4 down from mine in the exhibition. I did however pick up a Vag-Com fom ross-tech and a bunch of brochures, and got some info from the Koni reps about the coilovers i put in and some smoked markers from NA motorsports. I may or may not go up tomorrow. Anyone doing anything tonight? Anyone feel like coming down to route 37 down here or maybe seaside? should be alot of cars out tonight we can do a little meet.

Jay

ChickMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI BM
I did not make it out today, I am thinking I will be out tomorrow...I will do my best...Hope it was fun for everyone though!

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
It was a good day. Picked up some goodies (APR Stage 2, Bilstein Pss9's, Forge DV, Hella Dark Tail-lights).

We should try to meet again at the grandstands, but hopefully with more success this time.

Sunday: 3 PM, front row of the grandstands near the starting line on the vendor side of the strip.

ChickMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI BM
I'm sad that I didnt make it out :frown:
Tomorrow is another day....Hopefully as nice as today...

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
It was a good day. Picked up some goodies (APR Stage 2, Bilstein Pss9's, Forge DV, Hella Dark Tail-lights).

We should try to meet again at the grandstands, but hopefully with more success this time.

Sunday: 3 PM, front row of the grandstands near the starting line on the vendor side of the strip.

I'll also make a poster that says Golf MKV Forum and hang it on the railing

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
im at the holiday inn express till monday, were going to detail cars all night for sunday's show.

ill be in the show, but not cleaning my car because i dont care :D

832 212 3615

route 18 & tower center blvd.

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Meat thats awesome you picked up the PSS9's, they are really kick ass! To all those who want to cruse down together, what time and where would you like to meet up? We all should be able to get into the exhibition around 9, so how about we meet on 18 sometime between 9 and 10 (how about closer to 10, unless you all are in a rush to get to the show). On 18 south there is a diner right before the exit for englishtown; we all can meet up there, and there will probably be a bunch of other VWs and audis there aswell.