GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dubfest - Registration is now OPEN!

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
the BMP w/ shaved bumper/molded votex and painted valances should have won for the Golfs though. but he didnt have a display or some gay audio system.

This one?

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
Yeah, the black and gold one is Carlos@HSShirt 's. Nice guy, bought a shirt from him. His car was definitely well done. Walking back to the cars after the awards were given for mk5 hatch, he mentioned something about politics that kept him from placing. He may not have an uberstereo, but neither do I.

The judge that judged me said he was impressed with the little things that matched the theme, such as the antenna painted to match rather than left matte and the interior strips in silver even though the brushed aluminum looked similar...

Carlos@HS Shirts

Graf Artist
Car(s)
Blk_07GTI&Red_93GOLF

Thx guys:thumbup:

I felt like sh*t when I didnt place
But reading your guys post mad me feel better:wub:

I think the judges didnt know jack sh*t about MKV's
Some fag in some sportmax wheels and an ebay lip placed 2nd
but CiDirkona ride looked clean w/the painted hood:thumbsup:
there was also another BMP with GT/Jetta front bumper
I personally liked that one alot

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
Thanks for the compliments guys, and yes, it's painted as you discovered. I spent quite a bit of time either walking around or sitting in the shade at the grandstands.

I did get to meet charliehayes (parked next to me), Carlos@HSShirts and xMinusx though!

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Lol. Carlos didn't place because he sent me the wrong shirt.

I'm just kidding man. <3 Imo, you should've gotten 1st.

mk5boost

Dubfest Car Show
Car(s)
06 GTI w/DSG
Dubfest.. Registration & Information!!

* Registration is now open for the Los Angeles Event, so please log in & register today! *

Date: Sept. 13th
Web: www.dubfestusa.com

We as always are pushing forward in making Dubfest a wonderful weekend get-a-way for all that attend, and as in the past want to allow the audience a full day of activities and full range of eye candy.

This years show will offer the following:

Car Show - Tech Zone - Live DJ - Gaming Zone - Hookah Lounge - Raffles - Toss Outs & Give-aways - Press Coverage - Awards - Free Stuff - and more to come!

Sponsors are starting to push the show buzz and want to make this year's Dubfest the best year yet. Even though the economy is on a roller coaster, we want to encourage all of you to contact your favorite shop and tell them to bring out the product you want to see, purchase, recommend and do a huge show sale on em!!

Thanks for all the past, current and future support and i look forward to having the largest, funnest, and most memorable show yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Top & Zone Sponsor List:

Falken Tire Corp. (Presenting & Auto-X Sponsor) | Al Fakher (Hookah Lounge Sponsor) | Tomas Sport Tuning (Tech Zone Sponsor) | MRR Wheels (Trophy Sponsor) | Revo Technik (Tech Zone Sponsor) | VW Vortex (Media Sponsor) | Fourtitude (Media Sponsor) | Keskin Tuning (T-Shirt Sponsor) | Graphics Works (Sticker & Banner Sponsor) | Game Crazy (Gaming Zone Sponsor)

Sponsors:
Meguiars | Rockstar Energy Drink | Jada Toys | Air Ride | TMTuning | Parts4Euro | VW Pasadena | Findlay VW | Genesis Auto Upholstery | OEM Plus | EVOMS | Genesis | Fun Cup | Motul | GIAC | Eurosport | VF Engineering | Supreme Power Parts | Project 503 | VMR Wheels | Techtonics Tuning | Riverside VW | ABD Racing Werks

Raffle Sponsors:
MRR Wheels (2 sets of Wheels)
TMTuning - (TBA)
Parts4Euro - (TBA)
REVO - Chip
Meguiars - Detail Kits
Jada Toys - Jada Product
Fastenal - (TBA)
Motul - (TBA)
Riverside VW - Gift Basket
Al Fakher - Hookah Kit
Tomas Sport Tuning - (TBA)
Keskin Tuning - (TBA)
Game Crazy - Gift Certificate
Techtonics Tuning - (TBA)
ABD Racing Werks - (TBA)
Rockstar - (TBA)

** and more to come!!

As more info is available we will post it.. keep checking the website as it is going to be updated constantly, and the FAQ section will be up shortly.

Thank you,
Tom :thumbsup: