GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who would be up for a engine/drivetrain/exhaust Vegas meet....

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Not excluding anyone so let me clarify. The majority or the people whom post a lot on this particular section seem to be more technically inclined and care more about go then show (again no offense to any forum member to each their own).I think it would be awesome to get some of us together for a meet, so we could have some interesting discussions about furthering the platform, and of course chill and have a good time. I could setup a daybooth at a pool and a day drive ect. Again everyone is welcome and would love to have some other ko4 and bt cars come out. Ideas comments ect. Happy weekend all cheers:drinking:

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
Damn I know how you feel, wanna do something like that in NJ/NY

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
I would love to have both of you but realize the distance:frown:

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
If I head to Vegas I'm staying out there!

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
I've been dying to do this in Florida. It's funny, I just asked the wife if she wanted to take a road trip to Wuste.

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
I'm always down to go out to Vegas for a couple of days, it would be awesome to talk about cars while out there. Love to check out your shop, Vegas. Have not spent any significant time in Vegas since I moved out of California back in 2006. Need a week or two heads up to take time off from work.