GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yep, This is my life(timebomb0220's build thread)

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Update! Just did a test fit

as calculated by mr phil chow, these wheels poke 6mm more then my aeros with the spacers did.
I want these to tuck so im going to have to try and push the camber past -4.

hoping i dont need to do any fender work/ phone book method

Last edited:

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I like what i see! I can never get that low but i love the way it looks!

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Update! 3/29

Being home for spring break ive been working everyday on the car trying to get these wheels to tuck. I went to an alignment shop and we found out quickly that my wheels were already at -5 camber.

So heres how the rear will stay for now:

At least i dont have to destroy my fenders being on air:wink:

As for now the wheels, they are staying like this for now. i love the tranny look i just love that tuck way more

Heres how she looks from the rear(teasers):

Instagram sorry.

As for whats next the wheels will have there backpad shaved 5mm in the next few weeks once funds are permitted so they will tuck.

On top of that i just redid all my pillars with a better looking less thick paisey fabric. The interior looks lightyears better.
Instead of the strong white the new paisley is more of a cream but i love it.

Other then that just little things in the mail like a full white led interior light kit and oh i almost forgot, i just got this in the mail as well :biggrin:

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Vinnyyyyyy
whaaaaat

What did you end up doing to get them to tuck?

They look perfect on your car, your best wheels setup to date IMO.

Honestly, i pulled the rear a little and now when i air out if im on flat even ground and i airout fast enough they tuck. if the ground uneven one tucks on doesnt:mad0259:

I have a set of custom upper control arms in the works because IDF isnt releasing theres for a minute and ksport snap! -6 degrees camber soon enough!

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Updates 6/4:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370321677.886554.jpg

Honk honk;)

In other news, the new control arms go in this weekend. Should be nice to finally tuck.

Also..
When i air out my lip has never laid on the ground, so to make up for that space i was thinking of trying the cupra r lip as ive seen some pictures of them on rabbits and such. Do u think the mk4 cupa r lip on my mk5 r32 front would look good? I just am afraid it'll stick out too far but I wanna get the front on the ground !

this lip:

on this car