GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wtb a mkv gti with k's below 100 000k under the 25k mark

4buze

Hey all, i have joined the forum looking for a new car after my car was written off in qld. I am interested in a second hand mkv gti with fairly low kms, preferably under 100k and looking at 20k to not more than 25k cause thats probably the most i could stretch my budget. As i will eventually mod it myself im not too concerned about pre modded golfs but im more concerned the car is not previously written off and has a good service history.

please pm or post on this thread if you are considering to sell your gti mkv,

im located in brisbane and willing to travel interstate to pick up any good deals and pay by cash.

thankyou

nam

Last edited:

Byza

Haters unite!!!
I maybe interested in selling but slightly over your Km's being 115k but is all Hwy kms from driving up and down from GC to Bris...

If your interested let me know as might be prepared to move on for right $$$...

There is tonnes of pics of it but general info.. (search my name)

07 Build - 08 compli (updated MDI full screen)
5 dr
BMP
DSG
Special ordered tan leather
Full VW service history - extended warranty
Tinted windows
H&R Supersport/Koni sport shocks (original suspension supplied)
Carbonio Intake - can be removed
Custom badgeless grill - orignal also supplied
Currently has rims on it now but will sell with the stock wheels as my taste is quite loud...
Full colour code of bumper and side skirts.

honest Downsides.. has some stone chips like all cars driven on Hwy and scrape on bumper from a hit and run 2 months ago.. im replacing the whole thing and colouring it as im really anal..

plenty of ppl know my car, been in plenty of shows and invited to need for Speed launch in Sydney...

some pics here from VW Nationals last year whcih shows interior etc..

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123251

Current look...

With stock wheels - paint is reversible..

let me know if you want more info...