GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mkV vs. rsx type s

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
because its faster than our cars with basic bolts ons and kpro. with less the horspower and more excitement of the redline. withouth having to worry about it starting or not in the morning.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
because its faster than our cars with basic bolts ons and kpro. with less the horspower and more excitement of the redline. withouth having to worry about it starting or not in the morning.

exactly!!! and it can get torque! u just gotta pay 4-6k for it... which is just like a turbo kit for our car.. to all in all the rsx is a better buy for performance..

xcharlesy

Ready to race!

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
i have nothing against them i really didnt know their potential

i thought if they go supercharger or turbo we can go bigger turbo (prices should eventually drop like the mk4's...i hope lol)

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
i have nothing against them i really didnt know their potential

i thought if they go supercharger or turbo we can go bigger turbo (prices should eventually drop like the mk4's...i hope lol)

wrong. a k20 can take 500WHP to the stock block. without having to build the internals.

and with a good tune on kpro and basic bolt-ons they can still take us even with stage 2.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
wrong. a k20 can take 500WHP to the stock block. without having to build the internals.

and with a good tune on kpro and basic bolt-ons they can still take us even with stage 2.

dang

was the type s in production when you bought your gti?

Budussy

Go Kart Champion
you drive a vr6, rsx walk all over you all day everyday. im not narrowminded when it comes to respecting what other cars can do. stop nut riding VW.
No love for the VR6?RSXs arent that fast in a straight line or 0 to 60.But they are a little on the lighter side.But it depends on what vr6 he has. Maybe he has a R32.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
Stock they arent.I dont no what kind of vr6s you have around there,but they can be pretty quick.

http://www.vdubaddiction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25951

D3R3K said:
Yes, Thats Jeremy in the "gulf" and Bobby in the cobra. The story was the guy with the 03 cobra had a KB blower and took the punch every race and they couldnt get a good pass. Last night he was called out to race again but punked out and said for the golf to race his buddy with a 06 C6 with heads,cam,intake,exhaust,100 shot made 605 to the wheels and was dynoed by the guy in the video with the cobra. He said the vette drives by the cobra and as you can see from the video above the golf does pull on the vette with him on the bottle from the punch. So long story short golf owned 600+hp vette and cobra.

edit...oh yea the golf isnt EIP tuned nor does it have a gt35r. Its tuned by Tony at T1 performance and has a 62mm turbo.

xyouthx

slow ass car
83k rev limiter sounds amazing, that's why. High revving NA motors are much less to worry about than a FI car, lus if you can somehow track down a white pearl Type S w/ a black swapped interior, you're golden.

and like he said, I/H/E and K Pro will walk us all day. But I just didn't want to buy a used 06 when it was already 2007, since I have a problem with keeping cars I figured it'd just be best to go with the vw but next car I'll probably go back to japanese again, who knows.

DC5 ftw.