GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW!!! GOLFMK5 MONTHLY PHOTO CONTEST

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
25% off all Leica equipment!?! How'd you score that? Or a better question is…how do I score that?

Mmmmm, Leica.

omegach

Banned

obsidian6

Creative.
Car(s)
MkV GTI
No. heh. It's me lol. I shouldn't be trying to answer forum posts right when I wake up. I'm prone to: a- not get jokes, and b - take things too seriously.

Oh and as far as the discount. It's a perk for working at Apple ;)

edit* - damn you guys. now you've got me thinking about an M8... I've been wanting one since I first heard about it but I cannot justify or afford it. Unless I sell it all.

NOOO! don't let me. not now lol

Last edited:

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
No. heh. It's me lol. I shouldn't be trying to answer forum posts right when I wake up. I'm prone to: a- not get jokes, and b - take things too seriously.

Oh and as far as the discount. It's a perk for working at Apple ;)

edit* - damn you guys. now you've got me thinking about an M8... I've been wanting one since I first heard about it but I cannot justify or afford it. Unless I sell it all.

NOOO! don't let me. not now lol

I worked for Apple for most of the last 15 years. I left about a year and a half ago. That must be a new perk since I left. Hmmm, I still have lots of friends there. :biggrin:

obsidian6

Creative.
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Indeed it is! They used to have a canon discount, but Leica just came on board less than 6 months ago.

I've only been there 2 years, and I'm not at corporate, I'm at one of the stores as a Creative (or teacher basically. ) It's quite fun :)

*sorry for going OT!

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
I remember the Canon discounts. I was at corporate most of my years. After my whole team got laid off in a re-org, I took a "survival job" as a Mac Genius. When I started as a Genius, we used to do the Creative's 1-on-1 sessions too. Then created the Creative position to split the two roles--about 2 years ago.

OK everybody, back on topic. "Post a theme already!"

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
those that are costco members, they have a 90 day return policy on EVERYTHING :wink: :lol:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
so is there a specific thread you post in for this or do we just make our own

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
its tomorrow everrywhere now.. LOL (or everywhere in the US at least)

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
yea lets go here whats this contest gonna be?