GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CCW reps 18" staggered brand new NJ

Boostedion

For sale are brand new 18" ccw reps sized 18x8.5 et 35 and 18.9.5 et 40. They are brand new never mounted just took out of the box and tried one wheel on to see what the fitment was like. Perfect fitment in my opinion for a mkv gti/jetta. I bought these about 3 weeks ago for $670 shipped and I am willing to let them go for $570 firm, no hassling or negotiations. Thats a saving of $100 for you and a loss for me. I am selling the car and no longer need these. Pick up in the tristate area only, i am from the hamilton/princeton area and would be willing to meet up within a 30 min drive. I am not willing to ship these at the moment, sorry. NO TRADES AS WELL! These are 5x112 with a hub of 66.1 so you will need hub centric rings which can be had for ~$15. Feel free to give me a call at 609-439-2828 or send me a message here. Great deal for someone!

garrett2

Mia, I'm a cop.
I may be interested in them if you decide to ship them I'm in Southern California. Seems like a great deal!

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
To OP, where did you bought this wheels? GL with the sale.

Boostedion

yes still for sale...come get them today $500 firm

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
OP, would you mind sending me a link to where you bought this wheels? I liked it but I'm looking for a more OEM specs preferably 18x8.5 +45 offset.

trialerror00

Ready to race!
Car(s)
k04 GTI & watermeth
still available?

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i

ynvdizw124

Ready to race!
That particular brand only makes one size but they're probably out of stock now...

Other brands that make the same rep are:

Avid 1, XXR, Redline, DubFelgenWerks, Varrstoen etc....