GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW 18" Monza Wheel Replicas. Any interest?

white rabbit

My best mod is a car wash
Hey guys,

I'm just about the buy a GTI myself. My Audi A4 was rear-ended pretty bad and it looks like I'll be replacing my it pretty soon. The MKV GTI is so hot! But I haven't seen these wheels at the dealer level yet and I want them on my GTI when I get it.

Not sure if selling is allowed on the forum, but I'll give it a shot. Please remove this thread if it's not allowed.

Anyways, I work for a high end shop in the Toronto area and we have many parts suppliers both OEM and Replica stuff. I was cruising through one of my catalogs and I found these wheels. 17" and 18" Monza replicas. Score! I was pumped to see them. I know once I get my car, I'll be ordering a set of these for my car.

Here are there details

17" x 7" with a 45ET 5x112mm @ $179CDN/wheel
18" x 7.5" with a 45ET 5x112mm @ $260CDN/wheel

VW center caps included (not shown in the pic)

The quality on these replicas are top notch. It takes a good dealer parts man to tell the diffference between these relicas and the OEM wheels when they are mounted. I have not had this model in my hands, but the BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi ones have been impressive. Plus the pricing is a bonus! I do worn you though, they all tend to be a bit heavier then the OEM wheels, but I have not had this model in my hands to see, touch and feel.

PM if you are interested

Attachments

• Picture%201.png
    Picture%201.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,208

white rabbit

I'm going to phone my supplier on Monday about weight and warranty. I do know they will be heavier than the OEM wheels. The OEM wheel is using the new BBS technology with hollow beeds.

Yes they do come with VW center caps.

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
Thanks white rabbit. Looking forward to the info.
BTW, do you know where they are made? Are the manufacturers reliable (in terms of balance and performance of the wheels)?

white rabbit

My supplier hasn't gotten back to me regarding the wheels weights yet, but as for the quality of the wheel I can responde.

Theire replicas are really nice. They all balance up very nicely and I have yet to see one bend or break. The paint finish is strong. I have washed many of there replicas with rim acid and I have yet to see one get marked still.

The only draw back is that they are not going to be as light as the OEM wheels. I still wait on weights.

white rabbit

22lbs for the 17" wheels
and
25lbs for the 18" wheels

I know they are not the lightest, but even as winter wheels. They are just in-expensive and you don't have to worry so much about them.