GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VoltPhreaks Lithium Ion Racing battery group buy!!!

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Ok guys so I put up a previous thread originally for Southern California only. I have been informed by the owner of VoltPhreaks that he would like to extend the group buy to those outside of Southern California, including out of state! Here is the original info about the battery and the new group buy discount! Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns. I'd be happy to address them!

-5.25 pounds (2.4kilograms in photo)
-low voltage cutoff internal circuitry (has a physical disconnect relay built into the battery that will break the circuit below a set voltage threshold) which can be reactivated with the battery-mounted button or a remotely-mounted button (under the dash, or wherever you want)
-No more stranded car in most situations
-Over discharge protection
-Over charge protection
-Automatic cell balancing and charge controlling
-Uses a standard lead-acid battery charger (no special lithium ion charger needed)
-Can be mounted in any orientation (even inside the cabin!)
-lasts well over 10 years because of all the protective circuitry and advanced cell management (mine is very old and still going strong)
-Made in USA by Caltech Electrical Engineers
-2 year warranty

In addition to all of the above, in the last year, the battery has received the following updates:

-More powerful and more capacity
-Beefier internal interconnects
-Improved low voltage cutoff logic to increase chance that car can still start if a low drain condition (light left on, etc) exists.
-Improved terminals. Beefier, plus better electrical connection. Also improved aluminum SAE posts (better coating, slightly taller for clearance).

Here is a link to more information about the battery:

https://p10.secure.hostingprod.com/@...products_id=81

For comparison's sake, check out the OEM Porsche Lithium battery which is $3300, weighs more than twice as much, and doesn't have low voltage cutoff. It also has inferior Lithium cells: http://www.suncoastparts.com/product..._Code=997TURBO

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
And the new group buy discount:

1. Group buy discount is 20% off, plus free aluminum SAE post adapters
2. Good until 8/16/2015
3. Just make purchase normally on website (purchase battery only), and then mention "golfmkv group buy" in the order comments. Will refund 20%, and include SAE post adapters.
4. After 8/16, all group buy orders will be built together and sent out seperately

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Bump

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Bump