GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Winter Setups

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
VMR | Wheels – Winter is here! 18” Setups in Stock NOW!

Winter is Coming Soon! 18” Setups in Stock NOW!

With winter just around the corner, now is the perfect time to prepare for the chilly weather. We are offering a wide variety of wheels and tires that pair perfectly for the cooler conditions, and will help combat all the ice, snow, and slush!

Wheels Available in 18” Sizing
V701
V703
V705
V708
V710
V718

We also can do wheel and tire combos too! Everything will be mounted, Road Force balanced, and ready to be driven on!

PM, email (Noel@velocitymotoring.com), or call me at 714-442-7916 Ext 103 for a full quote! You can also contact any of our authorized dealers for more info.

VMR Wheels Feature:
-Aggressive Concave Design
-JWL, VIA & ISO-9001:2000 Certified
-VMR's Unmatched Customer Service
-Effective Wheel & Tire weight on par with stock weight!

Tire Packages:
Wheel & Tire packages are available! With our in-house Hunter GSP 9700 Road-Force Balancing machine, our experienced technicians will flawlessly mount & road-force balance your setup, eliminating vibrations and preventing any chance of wheel damage due to the tire mounting procedure.

Warranty:
All VMR | Wheels include a one (1) year limited warranty covering any and all manufacturer's defects, including defects in the finish.

Last edited:

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Y'all loco? I would never drive my beautiful 708s in the winter. Make a stylish winter wheel and maybe.