GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag Com near Atlanta

Rican

I have one in Augusta, GA if you wanna take the ride.

$20? Only because I'm trying to recoup some of the expense (just bought it).

BlueMk3VR6

Passed Driver's Ed
I will be in Lawrenceville this weekend visiting a friend....I can bring mine and hook you up with changes. We can meet somewhere close.

let me know

VWTiger

I am the Stig
trade drl disable for those detroits? :biggrin:

I'm up in Dalton, but can meet midway or something if you want. Weekends i'm usually free.

BlueMk3VR6

Passed Driver's Ed
too bad we could not meet, I had mine with me.

fierce bad

Ready to race!
yeah i apologize for that i thought my car would be ready by then.. just bought a vag com yesterday though!
Good to know. I may need to trade you some beer/food/bucks for a throttle body alignment in the near future.

gmmills

South African
Car(s)
CW GTI
Good to know. I may need to trade you some beer/food/bucks for a throttle body alignment in the near future.

Just send me a PM and we can arrange a meet, still learning how to use it though.. got rid of that seat belt chime today, it was driving me insane when I was sitting in the car warming it up

fierce bad

Ready to race!
It will be a little while. My 98 passat 1.8t is in my garage up on jackstands with the engine lifted and the oil pan 95% removed. Gotta find two more friggin bolts buried somewhere in the flywheel housing?!?!? Had to stop due to surgery, and have not had time to pick it up again. The battery has been disconnected for 7 weeks now, so I know the throttle body will need adjusting.

gmmills

South African
Car(s)
CW GTI
Dang thats rough, just let me know when you need it and we can meet up somewhere and get that fixed. Hope your doing well after surgery - thats never fun