GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh, so now all you liberals don't like diversity? You're a virus racist!!!🚜

(Does a tractor emoji count to show it's a joke?)

But how do we know you aren't joking about joking. Mathematically, if you use an emoji then explain you're joking, they cancel each other out.

That's just science.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Same thing.

You're endorsing the negative comment with laughter.
Laughter is a double edged sword. He could have been mocking, that's not an endorsement.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's fine, you guys can discredit whoever you want. I post this information for the people who can think for their selves and come to their own conclusions. Not the people who rely on others to tell them what to do, how to feel, how to think.

The validity of his patents aren't even relevant.

Let's just see the fucking research or data to support the claim.

JFC, this is what happens you make arguments based on authority. Let's see the research. If this were a 7th grade science project you'd fail.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's talk about something that makes sense. Translated by Edge, so a bit stilted.

KNOW

RUMOR REFUTED​

Vaccinations do not lead to coronavirus mutations​

(Bild: APA/Georg Hochmuth)

(Photo: APA/Georg Hochmuth)
Among corona skeptics and opponents of vaccination, there is a rumor that vaccinations against Covid-19 lead to the formation of new and even more dangerous virus variants. According to the new study, exactly the opposite is the case: the risk of dangerous mutations developing is much higher if the pathogen spreads among unvaccinated people.

Last March, a YouTube video and an open letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) caused a stir. In both, the Belgian Geert Vanden Bossche warns of the alleged dangers of the current corona vaccines. The veterinarian claims the vaccines will allow the virus to mutate dangerously until our immune system can no longer fight it with antibodies.
(Bild: stock.adobe.com)
(Image: stock.adobe.com)
The view has since been diligently shared - on relevant websites and by such groups. But this is exactly what an Indian-American research team has now refuted: Using the example of Great Britain, India, France, Israel and the USA, it shows that the genetic diversity of SARS-CoV-2 has decreased significantly after the start of the vaccination campaigns.
A look at the global situation also shows that the more people are vaccinated, the less virus diversity can be found.
 Kronen Zeitung

Kronen Newspaper Gerücht widerlegt - Impfungen führen nicht zu Coronavirus-Mutationen | krone.at
OMG the fact checkerz!!!
Get real. We have a Nobel Prize winning French virologist telling us the variants come from the vaccine. EVERYWHERE they rolled it out, the variants appeared 2 weeks later. Like fucking clockwork.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There's no point in having a conversation with someone who lies, puts words in my mouth and refuses to accept someone who invented the transfection technology used in mRNA vaccines as a credible source. Admit you were wrong, admit you lied and I'll be happy to provide evidence for his reasoning. Until you can do that, there's no point.

So you're claiming you have actual research showing the vaccine is dangerous, but you chose an argument of authority instead of posting it? 🤣🤣🤣

Get the fuck out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
OMG the fact checkerz!!!
Get real. We have a Nobel Prize winning French virologist telling us the variants come from the vaccine. EVERYWHERE they rolled it out, the variants appeared 2 weeks later. Like fucking clockwork.

So one viroligist that didn't release any research or data backing his claim is right and the majority of viroligist are in on a secret conspiracy?

Maybe if you get another flu shot, it'll make you normal again.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So one viroligist that didn't release any research or data backing his claim is right and the majority of viroligist are in on a secret conspiracy?

Maybe if you get another flu shot, it'll make you normal again.
1626130973320.png

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

JFC, this is what happens you make arguments based on authority. Let's see the research. If this were a 7th grade science project you'd fail.

You already failed in saying he didn't invent technology used in the vaccine. Admit you were wrong and I'll provide the evidence that backs his claims on the dangers of the vaccine. It's that simple. Prove that you can be open minded, else there's no point in me wasting my time.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

See! He cursed the research and NOT the opponent. He get's a beer imo. Who changes? Ever?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Haha I'm a veteran as well. Army. Ft Sill. 27M. Desert Storm veteran. And right now... very hungry... I'm going to Togos.
Is that a red rocket you serviced?

Screenshot_20210712-195817_Chrome.jpg