GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Student loan debt is at 1.6 trillion $ in the US currently. And it's not all backed by the government. A large portion is private loan debt and you expect those companies to just eat the debt. Good luck for anyone trying to get a student loan in the future.
Clearly something has to give. And hopefully something changes before hand. No other country is going through such a thing

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If I said Trump, it would be who. I said trumpism, in which case, I was correct.

Unless you voted for Eisenhower, you've been voting for neoconservatism every time you've voted republican since the lasts 60's.

And trumpism is a virulent strain of neoconservatism, that you did vote for twice.
I've voted for the Democratic nominee for president far more than the Republican nominee. And it's "who" you voted for twice.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why didn't Obama do something about it during his 8 years? It’s not a political party caused problem.
Obama actually did try. He was blocked from offering a public option by moderate dems and the entire GOP, then the GOP chiseled away at ACA for the last 12 years.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
P
I've voted for the Democratic nominee for president far more than the Republican nominee. And it's "who" you voted for twice.
Trumpism isn't a who. JFC, I already explained that.

And what does you voting for more dems than Republicans change what I said.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Clearly something has to give. And hopefully something changes before hand. No other country is going through such a thing

Yeah. These COVID deaths are out of control. Oh you are talking about something else. N/M

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lets not get into how your generation raw dogged out generation and many to come assuming your of the older folks.

Health care is fucked, housing market is fucked, student debt is fucked. I’m middle right not zrick right like some of you may think.

truth is usa isnt #1 in anything except Military power.

ranked 27th for healthcare and education

as golfdave said uk healthcare is great.
usa we have people ration their incilin because it cost 100-700$ but cost .47$ to make.
go get any major surgery and you could be in debt for life.
In 6 years the average cost of a house in the USA has gone up 42% from 163k to 232k and these numbers are laughable as most good houses cost well above that. The average household wage went from 20 dollars to 24 in that same time.

its funny older people who bought low back in the dam cant even buy a house cuz it cost so much so there is that.

it’s been 12 years since federal minimum wage was increased. It’s currently 7.25 which is nothing

Since 1980 college tuition cost 260% more

All you guys are doing is proving how much more republican you are saying “you should just pay for it”

I’m not saying everything should be free, but i’m pointing out the current flaws in our country and clear gap in wage today and how it hasnt increased yet every other thing has either skyrocketed in price or has largerly increased
Synopsis of your post. We're fucked.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The republican party has known for 25 years that they were unlikely to win a fair election again, and they've been acting accordingly since then. Voter suppression, massive gerrymandering, and trump was a fluke. The gop didn't want trump and boy are they going to pay for it now.

It's not just a twitter ban, all of evolved culture is going to blacklist "conservatives"

Good riddance.