GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Omicon Variant - Media Makes Big Push For Vaccines, Fails To Mention Omicron Found In Fully Vaccinated

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI

Companies mull ending government contracts over vaccine mandate​

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/31/government-contracts-vaccine-mandate-517857

1635725683333.png

Pleatia

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
Yeah, there was election fraud by Republicans... both at the individual voter level as well as the former President and his communist Republican conspirators that tried to undermine Democracy. Tell me what Democrats committed election fraud (and don't just give me some unproven right wing BS, show me Democrats... more than 100 across the United States that were prosecuted and convicted for election fraud).

I'll wait...
Only thing is the United States is nota democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
You want a two way street, then show me the Republicans that committed election fraud. I suggest that you stop watching the idiot panel and try some independent thinking and observation about what is really going on and how you blindly follow manipulation tactics that you are completely unaware of are being used on your mindset.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Only thing is the United States is nota democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
You want a two way street, then show me the Republicans that committed election fraud. I suggest that you stop watching the idiot panel and try some independent thinking and observation about what is really going on and how you blindly follow manipulation tactics that you are completely unaware of are being used on your mindset.
100%

npace

Autocross Champion
I keep thinking about how if Trump was in office and trying to shove vaccine mandates down everyone's throats, CNN and its mindless followers would be playing up the comparisons to fascism and nazis. Never has it been so apparent that the two party system is truly an illusion of choice.

npace

Autocross Champion
You haven't heard? He has two degrees and is therefore more well-read than all of us. Just ask him.... although you won't have to. As soon as he gets bored at work tomorrow he'll start responding to everything in this thread that he doesn't agree with.