GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Omicon Variant - Media Makes Big Push For Vaccines, Fails To Mention Omicron Found In Fully Vaccinated

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just found out my neighbor is on the zricktey committee. 😬 He just went on an hour long rant about how everything is a scam(politics,covid, science, medical,media,food) except for his Religion. It was a very uncomfortable conversation. I barely got 2 words in, it was crazy though I feel like we are going to be avoiding each other now.
Is he a "paramedic" too?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
I think I was just in shock it just came out of nowhere and when I didn't agree with what he was saying he got even more fired up. I was like.
200w.gif
giphy (5).gif

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
That sounds like a nightmare actually.

When I talk to someone if I get the hint they are bonkers I just start agreeing with what they say and then try to run away at the first opportunity.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
That sounds like a nightmare actually.

When I talk to someone if I get the hint they are bonkers I just start agreeing with what they say and then try to run away at the first opportunity.
Yeah I tried to be polite I was like gotta go c-ya, and I walked away and he was still going on and on. I walked up my driveway and into my house and he was still talking at me.😬

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I try to avoid giving my immediate neighbors the impression that I'm friendly.

Sucks that he was so persistent, that's annoying.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I live in a suburban northeast Florida neighborhood. I'm surrounded by zrickety's. My neighbors wife is still wearing a Trump hat around the neighborhood. My wife makes me be nice to them, or I'd treat them just like zrickety

Last edited: