GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You're stating that your 35 yr old cousin died due to the vaccine.... nothing else? This cousin (male or female?) had no other underlying conditions and had no other reason for cause of death? I mean, if you throw something like that out there, you gotta add more details. What did death certificate state as cause of death of your cousin?
Can you not say the same for the people that "die" from COVID? Was it the virus that killed them or an underlying condition?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Joe dreaming up a solution to climate change.

Attachments

• FDKhGIEagAAZZAt.jpeg
    FDKhGIEagAAZZAt.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 63

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Why do Republicans always do that???... try to be so pedantic when discussing Democracy? Oh, we're not really a Democracy. Do you think I don't know we're a Constitutional Republic? Do I have to write that every single time in place of Democracy?

I want a two way street? No, I believe the last election was fair and mostly fraud free. There was the typical Russian interference meant to aid Republicans, and there were a few cases of Republicans caught voting twice (see Greg Abbott paid $25K for proof of a Republican prosecuted for voting for Trump twice). Otherwise, though, it's not the Democrats complaining the last election had fraud... it's the Republicans making up yet another BS conspiracy theory with zero evidence. And when you challenge them about "show me proof," they obfuscate... like you just did. The reality, is that there was very little fraud in the last election and Joe Biden won by well over 7 Million votes (popular) and just as wide a margin in the Electoral College as Trump did in 2016 when he called his win against Hillary a "landslide." So, according to Trump's own definition of an electoral landslide, Joe Biden beat Trump by a "landslide."

Lmao. You little bitch. So your stupid ass was not pedantic by requesting that i provide the definition of life from a scholarly article, but your opponents are pedantic when they rub your your face with your own stupidity. Truly you are a pathetic moron.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You're stating that your 35 yr old cousin died due to the vaccine.... nothing else? This cousin (male or female?) had no other underlying conditions and had no other reason for cause of death? I mean, if you throw something like that out there, you gotta add more details. What did death certificate state as cause of death of your cousin?
She was female, no health conditions. Hospitalized and died of 'heart complications' after the vaccine. Leaves 2 kids and a husband behind. You need the death certificate too? I posted about this earlier in the thread. People are not 'making up' these stories. Many are literally dying from the vaccine and the media is silent because they are getting paid to push an agenda.
If they die within 2 weeks of the vaccine, they are officially declared 'unvaccinated.' OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES.

npace

Autocross Champion
The illegal immigrant thing is totally overplayed by Republicans. Republicans don't give an ish about Cubans coming into the country, illegally... oh yeah, they mostly vote Republican with a concentration in Republican Florida. Mexican Hispanics tend to vote Democrat in Republican Texas... surprising how excited Republicans get about Mexican illegal immigrants. You realize that both Biden and Obama were extremely aggressive with illegal immigration from Mexico, right? Trump was just cruel... separating kids from parents and then losing the kids... deliberately.

Oh, and on the "court packing" thing, my opinion is the Supreme Court absolutely needs to be expanded and the Democrats should take advantage of the opportunity. I know the Republicans will just do the same thing, but eventually we'll have so many Supreme Court justices, both liberal and conservative, that would work on a rotating basis (as other appellate courts already currently do), that no petitioner to the court would no advance what makeup he or she would receive for their respective case. That's the way it SHOULD work... pack the court by all means. The current system is absolutely ridiculous.
You don't understand the Supreme Court at all, based on this statement. Justices are not political, they are appointed by politicians who think that they will make rulings in accordance with their views. The Supreme Court has a long history of having justices that don't rule the way politicians hope they would. See Chief Justice Roberts and Obamacare rulings for an example. You obviously also don't understand the Constitution, because it is very clear that your description is not at all how it should work, given that the purpose of 3 separate branches is checks and balances, not the provision of power to the popular party.

With the Cuba thing, you do realize that the policy specifically for Cuban immigrants is an assumed asylum doctrine... essentially Cuban immigrants are given automatic asylum once on US soil because they are unable to apply in their home country. This policy was adopted by JFK and expanded by LBJ, both Democrats. Congratulations, two more subjects you failed in earning your degrees.

Lastly, well done on your two newest strawmen. I clearly demonstrate how, despite your uninformed statement, the Democratic party is undermining democratic institutions. You turn it into an argument about Cuban immigration policy (which you know nothing about) and the role of the Supreme Court.

npace

Autocross Champion
But the media doesn't have to investigate, because they're trustworthy, even though they are all sponsored by pfizer ads.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I mean, if you throw something like that out there, you gotta add more details. What did death certificate state as cause of death of your cousin?
Says the guy who has spent months arguing how dangerous COVID is and has quoted death statistics multiple times. INCREDIBLE how quickly you just did a complete 180.

Huh??? 3% -- ha, you wish. Here's an article from just about one hour ago on your state's COVID positivity rate, and it isn't close to 3%:

BUSINESS NEWS | 1 hour ago | CRONKITE NEWS
Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Arizona reached 198,414 on Monday, August 24, an increase of 311 from the previous day; and the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 stand at 4,771 after no new deaths since the previous day, according to the Arizona Department of Health Services.
It marks the 11th straight day that the number of new COVID-19 cases in Arizona was less than 1,000, which the state had not experienced since June.
Of the total number of COVID-19 cases in Arizona since the start of the pandemic in January, 55 percent of the total number of cases up until that point — 95,343 — came in July alone. But, so far, August has shown a pattern of promising decreases. While July saw an average increase of 3,075 new cases a day, Arizona is averaging less than one-third of that so far in August — an average of 993 new cases a day.
On Monday, Arizona health officials reported an 11.8% positive test rate.

You're making a lot of anecdotal conspiracy theory claims and you're not providing citations on ANYTHING. Please provide me the citation for your specific claim that somebody died of a motorcycle accident and the coroner who has a LEGAL responsibility to provide an ACCURATE cause of death claimed a motorcycle accident was due to COVID.

Let's see your evidence since this undercounting is allegedly so prevalent it's happening all the time... should be no problem providing me hundreds of examples, esp, since at least a thousand people a day are being recorded as dying from COVID. I mean with 170K COVID deaths and as pervasive as you claim this is, I should expect you can provide me examples of more than 10K cases where a CORONER recorded the wrong cause of death.

Let's see your PROOF.

Okay, so you have nothing - as I suspected. Telling me to go google it, is not evidence. Therefore, your theories fall under conspiracy quackery... I can only guess that you got some of your info from questionable forums as well. It's like me saying Unicorns are real! Then you say, hey, they're not, please provide me a citation from a credible source that shows evidence that unicorns exist. I then say - just google it, there's tons of info that unicorns are real. I'm sure if you google "are unicorns real," you're bound to find some idiots on some forum somewhere that swear they either saw a unicorn or read somewhere that they are, in fact real.

So, again, back to you - if you can't even cite one single source, and you claim all of public info is some type of conspiracy to overstated COVID deaths, then YOU are the problem - and your information is garbage.

Any of you other posters that back up this total BS about COVID numbers being overstated - other than some one-off anecdotal case - we have over 170K Americans dead... show me the evidence of THOUSANDS of erroneous CORONER reports.

Let's see you guys either put up or shut up.

Wait, a VACCINATED wife and husband that died 3 days apart... from COVID? When 99% of the deaths are from the unvaccinated. Well, that could be news. What were their names since you seem to know who they were? You need to send this information to the some type of news outlet -- this is news! Okay, now, what were their names?

Well, virology *is* a bit like rocket science. The people with knowledge in this area often have a very specific and narrow knowledge around a subject matter, and many of them are PhD level education... especially the ones publishing peer reviewed white papers. COVID does *not* act like every other virus. I think now that we're about 2 yrs into life with COVID, we've established that COVID is different. So, that said, and given the way COVID is mutating so quickly... natural antibodies to one version of COVID are not necessarily giving you long term protection to any of the new variants. I'll admit, due to COVID Delta being so new and so prevalent, we haven't had much time for people (esp in America) to get infected twice by COVID Delta.

The above said, your infection back in December would now be over 9 months old, and from COVID A. It's doubtful that you'll have much protection (without a KN95 or N95) from the COVID Delta variant. I *am* guessing, that you will likely have *some* resistance due to a previous infection from COVID A... but COVID Delta *may* be able to get you (and your wife) fairly sick.

EDIT - I was just thinking, what I would like to see is information on people that have died after a second COVID infection. There is a question as to how effective those natural antibodies truly are... and for how long. I don't recall seeing any credible/peer reviewed information on the number and percentage of deaths after a second COVID infection.

The masks filter air, that's why they're called "N95" or "KN95." Fresh air gets through, and C02 gets out... otherwise you'd die.

COVID deaths are way higher than Flu deaths. Don't no where you're getting that BS.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial​

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

For the mentally disadvantaged, may I remind you Pfizer has a history for falsifying data and bribing doctors...they have literally paid billions in fines already.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This thread has certainly done a 180. It used to be several MajicMk vs the few. Now it's reversed. Only MajicMk is left. And he was late to the party.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
This thread has certainly done a 180. It used to be several MajicMk vs the few. Now it's reversed. Only MajicMk is left. And he was late to the party.
Pretty sure they got tired of trying to defend all of Biden's fuckups. Seemed like most of them started leaving a few months ago when the Afghan crisis and Federal Mandates were first starting. Except Gretafan, we know why she left lol