GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Let's talk about how the flu has completely disappeared.
How does that work???

It's almost as if wearing masks and social distancing reduce the spread of other viruses as well...

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except you’re lying through your teeth.

538 Snapshots their final estimates days before the election.

2016 Five Thirty Eight Last Election Prediction

It was ~70/30, 30% chance of anything isn’t inconsequential.

No one predicted anything in the 90’s.

Care to revise the record or are you just going to turn back on the firehouse of mistruth?
It was all over the news in 2016.
The Trump video montage of that election night has everyone including Obama saying there would not be Trump Presidency.
It's easy to revise history on the internet.
I REMEMBER.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's almost as if wearing masks and social distancing reduce the spread of other viruses as well...
Except if that were true, the COVID cases would be dropping.
So does the mask work or not??
The flu is gone but everyone has corona?
I don't buy it.
It can't be both.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's talk about how the flu has completely disappeared.
How does that work???

Well, when half the population is wearing masks, washing hands and distancing, and employers are forcing sick people to stay home. Where's the mystery?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Except if that were true, the COVID cases would be dropping.
So does the mask work or not??
The flu is gone but everyone has corona?
I don't buy it.
It can't be both.

See, half of covid 19 infections are asymptomatic and half the population are morons that think they don't have to wear a mask, so it keeps spreading.

People with the flu are symptomatic and employers aren't allowing anyone with respiratory symptoms to work, and with half the population wearing masks, distancing and washing hands, it's reduced the number of flu cases.

You're like talking to a 4 year old that doesn't want to take a nap.

The flu didn't disappear. That's just a stupid Strawman argument you made up.
https://hive.rochesterregional.org/2020/01/flu-season-2020

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bad news for Rudy Giuliani, he had to be transferred to Walter Reed Home and Garden Center. If you want to visit, it's between to Bob's Mortuary Services and Fantasy Lane Adult Toys.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
tempImagexTfIzh.png

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
It was all over the news in 2016.

I REMEMBER.

Then provide a major outlet or a link of a quality pollster saying Hillary had over a 90% chance of winning.

Even saying Obama said that, he is not a pollster.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Then provide a major outlet or a link of a quality pollster saying Hillary had over a 90% chance of winning.

Even saying Obama said that, he is not a pollster.
I'm done PROVIDING YOU LINKS.
Agree to disagree with me or provide your own BS links so I can take my turn saying DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's get ridiculous.
The news can cite 'unnamed sources' and you guys take it at face value and gobble it up like it's fact. Even when they lied for 4 years about Russian collision.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Let's get ridiculous.
The news can cite 'unnamed sources' and you guys take it at face value and gobble it up like it's fact. Even when they lied for 4 years about Russian collision.

Dude. Maybe you should read the Muller report. Might open your eyes. There was Russian influence in the 2016 election. Your grand Cheeto just pushes the voter fraud issue, which it wasn’t. The influence came from a propaghanda attack on stupid people, like you, and it worked.

they tried it again, and likely still are with the bullshit you keep posting. It’s just not as affective because Trump’s gross incompetence > Russian bots.