GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Gtifan Still A Wiener - Vaccine Salesmen Take Medical Community By Storm

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
1621438737778.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
All of them, forever. I know how my immune system works. No DNA tampering required.
Another victory claimed.
I already posted the study that says natural immunity projected to last YEARS.
Remember like 2,000 pages ago when we established that the virus you caught actually works by modifying your DNA? Sounds like you got your DNA tampered with.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Trust the science...unless Demi Lovato says she's no longer a woman. Then trust the pronouns.
Men can have babies too, apparently. SMH
And you guys still listen to these people.
Sleepy Joe has announced that flight suits for the pregnant will be introduced in the air force. Instead of announcing federally funded maternity leave for all women so they don't have to scramble to go back to work after a few months after giving birth. Shocker? Not at all.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
Another daily reminder that last year the CDC quietly shared that only 6% of deaths reported were actually COVID.
1621442264388.png

Here is video of the CDC director on GTIfan's favorite, CNN.
At 2:20 "Unvaccinated should wear a mask to keep THEMSELVES safe." So much for 'protecting others'
At 10:30 "Not all of those COVID cases died with COVID, they may have had mild disease and died of a heart attack."