GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The existence of climate change is undeniable. The magnitude of it is absolutely debatable.
If by climate change, you mean there are still 4 seasons, yes, that is undeniable.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I know how much you guys like the Great Orange.
Brandon's weaponized FBI just raided his place, broke into his safe. Gestapo tactics.

1660007111088.png

Last edited:

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Everything in your statement is based on psuedoscience. Vaccines are a double edged sword at best. The current mRNA vaccines do more harm than good. The data supports my claims.
Then pseudoscience has saved millions thanks to widespread smallpox vaccination campaigns worldwide. The data speaks for itself. ;)

mRNA are an experimental thingamagig and I'm not including it in my vax list.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
mRNA are an experimental thingamagig and I'm not including it in my vax list.
Maybe you don't, but the rest of the world is. And many are still mandating it, even when we know it has killed people and it doesn't work.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The existence of climate change is undeniable. The magnitude of it is absolutely debatable.
agree in partial. the magnitude is debatable in the sense of drawing trends based off of what has happened the last 100 years, for sure. but the fact that there are trends, and magnitudes already dealt is not debatable.
And the root cause. Which is exactly what the climate scam is about -- humans supposedly being the root cause of climate change on a planetary scale.
the climate scam is about making money by duping peoples good nature (and actually perpetuates the problem). however that doesn't mean humans are not the cause of the changes to our environment and the mass extinction events many species have been experiencing as a result.
it's kind of like covid. its a real thing that killed/kills real people. there were real preventative measures that needed to be taken. but plenty of greed got in the way (que fear mongering media, hyping more social media time and panic buying, etc) and rushes to get makeshift vaccines in the hand of billions (and billions in the pockets of those who made them).
and like the climate crisis, many in this thread take the red herring as excuses to hand wave the whole thing.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I know how much you guys like the Great Orange.
Brandon's weaponized FBI just raided his place, broke into his safe. Gestapo tactics.

View attachment 257681
The FBI has been "weaponized" for forever. The anti-communist unit in the 50s and 60s had orders of magnitude more agents than the organized crime unit. Cause you know, mobs and shit just weren't a problem, it was those damn commies under every bed that posed the real threat to the people.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
agree in partial. the magnitude is debatable in the sense of drawing trends based off of what has happened the last 100 years, for sure. but the fact that there are trends, and magnitudes already dealt is not debatable.

the climate scam is about making money by duping peoples good nature (and actually perpetuates the problem). however that doesn't mean humans are not the cause of the changes to our environment and the mass extinction events many species have been experiencing as a result.
Mass extinction and anthropogenic climate change are different things. Climate on this planet has changed thousands of times before humans, and will change a thousand more times after humans. My farting cat, e30 tuned Golf, and yesterday's cow in the form of steak on my plate are not the causes of global climate change.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1660009876140.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't follow alarmist agenda and politics. I follow real scientific inquiry.
I follow the facts. Alarmist agenda is running the world if you haven't noticed.