GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
At least he didn't call him ignorant or tell him to fuck himself with razor blades.
😂
I'm not a Christian, so.......and I'm not the one that supports a Christo fascist country.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Mmm, I love my moderate tea.

B7715CCA-706F-4666-B8BB-2B33D910225B.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The only real eViDeNcE of God is Odin. You don't see any ice giants running round.

What's your eViDeNcE ?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm not a Christian, so.......and I'm not the one that supports a Christo fascist country.
So what. It isn't necessary to say what you do to people you disagree with. Just disagree and leave the other part out. Even if you do say something worthwhile you spoil it with that stuff.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So what. It isn't necessary to say what you do to people you disagree with. Just disagree and leave the other part out. Even if you do say something worthwhile you spoil it with that stuff.
No, not when they're trying to force their religious beliefs on others through for of law.

Don't be such snowflakes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, not when they're trying to force their religious beliefs on others through for of law.

Don't be such snowflakes.
He doesn't try to force his religion on anyone.
For the last time he states his opinion and you tell him why you think he's wrong. Neither of you are going to convince the other one to change so give it up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This has been brought up a number of times in this thread. Clearly some, including you,
don’t understand the text of the Constitution. It’s funny, in a tragically ironic way, that you state the Constitution is definitive while you evoke the Second Amendment. 🤦‍♂️
Amendments are additions to the Constitution, not subtractions.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Amendments are additions to the Constitution, not subtractions.

Amendments are changes to the Constitution, thus it is not definitive. If you want to argue this point, I invite you to read the text of the 21st Amendment. 😘

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I didn't say that Trump handled his businesses well. I'm sure some of his businesses were profitable and others not so much. much. said that I wanted a business minded person as opposed to a politician.

I'm not going to address the Hillary part because I'm not getting into a pissing contest. You'll have to accept that I had my reasons.
LOL, Trump is a horrible "businessman". He lost a Billion dollars during the 90's and went bankrupt 6 times. And you know The Apprentice was fake right?