GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So you married your sister?!
Ok smart guy, the DNA results tell you...your mother has this, your father has that. It's pretty straightforward.
Now that's not to say she might have conceived him with the postman in the same window we were trying with this app...but I would say that's unlikely.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Laughing my fucking ass off.

"My family came here from Europe legally" like they fucking waited 20 years for citizenship? You fucking facist racist cucks need to become extinct.

All people welcome to the us, open borders and we pay for people with educations to come here. It's the only way we won't be speaking chinese in 50 years.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
RACE IS STILL IRRELEVANT EXCEPT TO THE SMALL MINDED.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Ok smart guy, the DNA results tell you...your mother has this, your father has that. It's pretty straightforward.
Now that's not to say she might have conceived him with the postman in the same window we were trying with this app...but I would say that's unlikely.

Assumption is the mother of all cuckups.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

"My family came here from Europe legally" like they fucking waited 20 years for citizenship? You fucking facist racist cucks need to become extinct.

All people welcome to the us, open borders and we pay for people with educations to come here. It's the only way we won't be speaking chinese in 50 years.
Truth be told, we stole this land from the Indians and we are all illegals. I had a real native American teacher in college.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
My son literally got all his genes from his mom. All of them. He didn’t get shit from me. 23andme confirmed he was definitely my son too LOL. Kids usually don’t get a perfect 50/50 blend from both parents.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

The ignorance is real with some folks. Well said dude

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Technically I could join a tribe if I wanted to, but I'm not a freeloader and I'm also not part of their culture. I do have the verified ancestry though.

Seriously though if we don't increase immigration massively the US will cease to be the lead superpower.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My son literally got all his genes from his mom. All of them. He didn’t get shit from me. 23andme confirmed he was definitely my son too LOL. Kids usually don’t get a perfect 50/50 blend from both parents.
LOL ok, but he 'didn't get shit' from you and they could somehow confirm he is your son?? LOL how does that work?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Technically I could join a tribe if I wanted to, but I'm not a freeloader and I'm also not part of their culture. I do have the verified ancestry though.

Seriously though if we don't increase immigration massively the US will cease to be the lead superpower.

Or we could systemically encourage reproduction?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Incorrect.

Land was stolen from the native peoples, not Indians.
Native peoples historically referred to as 'Indians.' CHANGE MY MIND.