GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I’m all for supporting LEO. It’s a tough job that unless you’ve done it, you’ll not quite understand.

It’s very easy to point a finger and demonize when your world view is based on social media. Not saying anyone is doing that here, but I get it.

now, fucking dipshits like the one imaged should be taken care of Fargo style.
I’ve never had social media. Ever. Back then it looked like ignorant technology. And today it looks worse. Closest thing to social networking I have is this forum now a days. My friends have my number and if they want to know what I’m eating they can text me ask.

my world view is actually based around my view of the world. My personal experiences built around tons of interactions.

I’ve said it before cell phones had cameras and I’ll say it again today. Fuck the cops. They’re either dirty or complacent.If not for their unions going out of their way to keep dirty cops employed, I think the world would be a better place. Thanks to unions, cops get away with too much.

those of u who support cops either support the abuse of power or don’t know wtf you’re talking about

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Would you take out a loan against your home to invest and play your interest rate game? The one huge variable you don't mention is risk. No risk in having a paid off home and lots of risks with investments.

It doesn't matter to me what you do. The average millionaire did not get there by playing interest rate games.
The average millionaire stays a millionaire, because we've largely removed their risk. The fed and congress have repeatedly subsidized the markets and investors to boost the stock markets. It's almost like gambling without being able to lose.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’ve never had social media. Ever. Back then it looked like ignorant technology. And today it looks worse. Closest thing to social networking I have is this forum now a days. My friends have my number and if they want to know what I’m eating they can text me ask.

my world view is actually based around my view of the world. My personal experiences built around tons of interactions.

I’ve said it before cell phones had cameras and I’ll say it again today. Fuck the cops. They’re either dirty or complacent.If not for their unions going out of their way to keep dirty cops employed, I think the world would be a better place. Thanks to unions, cops get away with too much.

those of u who support cops either support the abuse of power or don’t know wtf you’re talking about

This is factually incorrect, and by saying that all are dirty or complacent just shows your ignorance to the other side of a very complex coin.

I was in law enforcement, so I know what I’m talking about. Have you ever worn a uniform and expierenced the other side? If not, then you don’t know wtf you are taking about.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
It's really freaky to walk around my neighborhood and see the mutilated american flag in the form of the blue line flag. It's really popular and also there are lots of fliers posted high on telephone poles because people rip down the ones that get posted low.

It's not patriotic and it's also not right to support people who wield as much power as police unconditionally.

And herein lies the issue.

People like you and I see it as UN-patriotic. And the people who fly those flags see us as “domestic terrorists.”

I live in Northeast Philadelphia, where most of the city’s cops are from, and where they all live, and where they all die. This happens to also be the only part of Philly that skewed red in the election.

Lots of MAGA shit everywhere, blue lives matter and back the blue signs/flags/bumper stickers etc etc etc nearly everywhere you go.

All the people my girlfriend grew up with in this area all post the same shit when anything involving police brutality happens.

“There’s two sides to the story.”
“They’re risking their lives everyday. He had a knife.”
“They protect us from the bad guys!!!”

^ that’s their cop-out from critically analyzing issues like Walter Wallace’s shooting a few weeks back. His mother had called 911, explicitly requesting an AMBULANCE so she could 302 her schizophrenic son who hadn’t been taking his medication. The mistake she made was calling 911. The police beat the Ambulance there, called the ambulance off, then they left. Later the mom called again, and the cops came back and shot him.

Making matters worse, the police officer who can be visibly identified in the video of Wallace’s shooting was a young 20-something white boy from the SUBURBS. Other people in his graduating class from high school have since come out stating that he made tons of racist remarks and bullied people in high school. There is even online content posted by the man himself on Twitter that directly, explicitly espouses racist and murderous intent.

And now we get into copaganda.

In the wake of yet another viral video of police murdering a black man in America, this time on the Philadelphia Police’s hands, the police had to distract, take the heat off themselves.

The cops posted an image of a young female cop with a young black child in her arms, the image shows her “rushing” away from a commotion. It doesn’t say WHAT she was doing, why he was in her hands, or really any context at all. It’s just an image of a young, attractive female police officer rushing away from a crowd with a scared black boy in her arms. They used this to construe the police’s heroism, their humanity.

It was picked apart by the internet, and found through social media images/footage that the boy was actually in his parents’ car, and the police had actually surrounded the parents’ car, forcibly removed the child and the parents, and beat the fucking shit out of the kids’ parents.

The police are an instrument of oppression upon disenfranchised, disadvantaged, and economically insecure populations. Anyone who knows anything about American history knows that racism, both social and systemic, is one of the very pillars of our society’s foundation. Police enforce laws, and laws tend to be written by rich white men belonging to the Republican Party (aka the De Facto Fascists). Rich white men in the Republican Party tend to be racist, whether explicitly or under wraps.

Also, the cop that murdered Breonna Taylor is suing her boyfriend for defamation.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
This is factually incorrect, and by saying that all are dirty or complacent just shows your ignorance to the other side of a very complex coin.

I was in law enforcement, so I know what I’m talking about. Have you ever worn a uniform and expierenced the other side? If not, then you don’t know wtf you are taking about.
Ok so you’re either a dirty cop. Or you’re a good complacent cop. Cuz cops who complain about their fellow cops. They get fired. In every city and state. Cant have one with a conscious it seems.

I’m sorry if I’ve personally offended you. But nothing will change my view on that. U should’ve done more.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
And herein lies the issue.

People like you and I see it as UN-patriotic. And the people who fly those flags see us as “domestic terrorists.”

I live in Northeast Philadelphia, where most of the city’s cops are from, and where they all live, and where they all die. This happens to also be the only part of Philly that skewed red in the election.

Lots of MAGA shit everywhere, blue lives matter and back the blue signs/flags/bumper stickers etc etc etc nearly everywhere you go.

All the people my girlfriend grew up with in this area all post the same shit when anything involving police brutality happens.

“There’s two sides to the story.”
“They’re risking their lives everyday. He had a knife.”
“They protect us from the bad guys!!!”

^ that’s their cop-out from critically analyzing issues like Walter Wallace’s shooting a few weeks back. His mother had called 911, explicitly requesting an AMBULANCE so she could 302 her schizophrenic son who hadn’t been taking his medication. The mistake she made was calling 911. The police beat the Ambulance there, called the ambulance off, then they left. Later the mom called again, and the cops came back and shot him.

Making matters worse, the police officer who can be visibly identified in the video of Wallace’s shooting was a young 20-something white boy from the SUBURBS. Other people in his graduating class from high school have since come out stating that he made tons of racist remarks and bullied people in high school. There is even online content posted by the man himself on Twitter that directly, explicitly espouses racist and murderous intent.

And now we get into copaganda.

In the wake of yet another viral video of police murdering a black man in America, this time on the Philadelphia Police’s hands, the police had to distract, take the heat off themselves.

The cops posted an image of a young female cop with a young black child in her arms, the image shows her “rushing” away from a commotion. It doesn’t say WHAT she was doing, why he was in her hands, or really any context at all. It’s just an image of a young, attractive female police officer rushing away from a crowd with a scared black boy in her arms. They used this to construe the police’s heroism, their humanity.

It was picked apart by the internet, and found through social media images/footage that the boy was actually in his parents’ car, and the police had actually surrounded the parents’ car, forcibly removed the child and the parents, and beat the fucking shit out of the kids’ parents.

The police are an instrument of oppression upon disenfranchised, disadvantaged, and economically insecure populations. Anyone who knows anything about American history knows that racism, both social and systemic, is one of the very pillars of our society’s foundation. Police enforce laws, and laws tend to be written by rich white men belonging to the Republican Party (aka the De Facto Fascists). Rich white men in the Republican Party tend to be racist, whether explicitly or under wraps.

Also, the cop that murdered Breonna Taylor is suing her boyfriend for defamation.
Fuck the police. Simple as that. There are enough terrible people in the police force that convinced me to just keep my distance from them.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

The coin isn’t complex. Some folks want it to appear that way but it’s not. You’re either a good human being. Or you’re not.

I was in the army from 01-05. The uniform I wore didn’t insulate and protect anyone from heinous actions and questionable behavior. During red cycle (about every 7 months) my battalion had to guard post entry points for a month. My battery specifically had to work with mp’s.

so no. I don’t get what you’re saying only because I wasn’t thrown in with folks used to turning a blind eye or folks doing whatever the fuck they wanted.

this was in fort hood. And if you know anything about fort hood. Being an mp here is as good as being a cop out on the streets.

but no. I’d never want to be a cop. I was head hunted for various police departments in various states. Departments that were ready to pay for travel expenses too. I said no. I’d like to keep as much of my soul intact as possible.

you were in law enforcement you mentioned. Why didn’t I make things better for the people you were supposed to serve and protect. You being champion of the people and all.

you’re way out of your breadth here dude. You’ve never been tased in front of your mom for no good reason. Other than “u looked like the guy we were chasing”

You’ve never been called a spic or wetback. You’ve never had a cop insist it would land me in jail if they don’t completely search my damn car. You’ve never been bitch slapped by a cop in school, again because you fit some kind of description

fuck you. You don’t know shit. Fuck cops. And if I see one later I’ll make sure to antagonize one. At least this time I’ll truly earn the physical and verbal bs from a cop.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

Sorry dude, ACAB. If you’re even willing to be a cop, you’re willing to carry out the overreaching, conservative laws of our police-state country. Even if you become a cop with the notion that you’ll be “a good one,” you will find that the culture in the police discourages doing the RIGHT THING. It encourages doing the wrong thing, and doing everything in your power to cover it up. And the best part is - the system itself will always have your back. So you have no repercussions for being a bad cop.

I mean - think about it. If the police DID admit there was an issue with systemic racism, brutality, and a serious lack of de-escalation training, then that gives us more fuel to defund them. And they obviously don’t want that. So they’ll do anything/everything in their near-infinite power to double-down on the bullshit.

I believe being a cop should REQUIRE a 4-year degree in Criminal Justice, Psychology, or at the very least history. As well as twice-annual implicit bias training + monthly required therapy.

I see one of the issues with the police force being that it’s largely the job that the douche bag kids from your high school who don’t have any aspirations end up going for. Everyone in my town who didn’t go to college became a cop, or joined the military. My friend Dan got arrested by a kid from our town named Christian McGovern who we personally have done lines of cocaine with at parties. He pulled him over at 4AM because my friend had to slam on his brakes because he saw a deer. Christian acted like he didn’t know Dan, and said he smelled weed even though Dan had no weed on him / had not smoked weed in his car that night. Dan refused his request to search the vehicle. Christian calls backup, and a canine unit. At 6AM the canine gets there, by which point there were 5 cop cars on the scene.

They search his car, and find crumbles of marijuana on the floor, likely from weeks to months previous. He was arrested and charged with obstruction, paraphernalia, possession, and I think they even hit him with one or two traffic offenses to be petty.

This was an overt act of police brutality. A waste of time, tax payer money, and an indictment for how fucking useless they (the police) are in society. And this is how they treat white kids! They just kill black guys.

Everyone else in my town went to college and applies their intelligence for a living. Idiots that weren’t motivated and still live in their hometown become cops because they have achieved nothing to make them feel good about themselves. So when you have someone who has achieved nothing, who has not EARNED their position (which very few cops do) in life. You have someone who lacks confidence, and has a fragile ego. Low-confidence, fragile egos combined with unadulterated power and lethal force is a ticking time bomb for injustice.

All Cops Are Bastards. DEFUND THE POLICE, REDIRECT THOSE FUNDS TO PROACTIVE HUMAN SERVICES LIKE THERAPY, COUNSELING, CRISIS INTERVENTION, HOUSING THE HOMELESS, CASE MANAGEMENT.

Treat root causes in society and the “crime” that comes from them doesn’t need to be punished by police officers. You can prevent it from occurring at all. This leads to a healthier, happier society with less people in jail and more people paying taxes and contributing to society.

It’s also just more humane

Attachments

• 0F96EC2F-D202-4B77-A157-4598361F8E5E.png
    0F96EC2F-D202-4B77-A157-4598361F8E5E.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 114

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The coin isn’t complex. Some folks want it to appear that way but it’s not. You’re either a good human being. Or you’re not.

I was in the army from 01-05. The uniform I wore didn’t insulate and protect anyone from heinous actions and questionable behavior. During red cycle (about every 7 months) my battalion had to guard post entry points for a month. My battery specifically had to work with mp’s.

so no. I don’t get what you’re saying only because I wasn’t thrown in with folks used to turning a blind eye or folks doing whatever the fuck they wanted.

this was in fort hood. And if you know anything about fort hood. Being an mp here is as good as being a cop out on the streets.

but no. I’d never want to be a cop. I was head hunted for various police departments in various states. Departments that were ready to pay for travel expenses too. I said no. I’d like to keep as much of my soul intact as possible.

you were in law enforcement you mentioned. Why didn’t I make things better for the people you were supposed to serve and protect. You being champion of the people and all.

you’re way out of your breadth here dude. You’ve never been tased in front of your mom for no good reason. Other than “u looked like the guy we were chasing”

You’ve never been called a spic or wetback. You’ve never had a cop insist it would land me in jail if they don’t completely search my damn car. You’ve never been bitch slapped by a cop in school, again because you fit some kind of description

fuck you. You don’t know shit. Fuck cops. And if I see one later I’ll make sure to antagonize one. At least this time I’ll truly earn the physical and verbal bs from a cop.

Oh come on tell us how you really feel. 😂

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Leave the fishing town. Fishings not sustainable anymore anyway so now you have two existential risks to leave
That's easier said then done. Where I'm from most people do one of 3 things. Do something on the water, military, or shipyard. Finishing is still very much a good financial source for smaller towns and will be for years to come

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm sorry for you guys who have had bad experiences with cops or know of someone who did. I still believe there are more good cops than bad cops and the issue is how to weed out the bad cops.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Man I really feel like I set off a powder keg here haha.

I don't think any issue is black and white and the police issue is complex.

We have to have some strong law enforcement but we also have to have some very strong oversight of that law enforcement. We are nowhere near that ideal state right now.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Sorry dude, ACAB. If you’re even willing to be a cop, you’re willing to carry out the overreaching, conservative laws of our police-state country. Even if you become a cop with the notion that you’ll be “a good one,” you will find that the culture in the police discourages doing the RIGHT THING. It encourages doing the wrong thing, and doing everything in your power to cover it up. And the best part is - the system itself will always have your back. So you have no repercussions for being a bad cop.

I mean - think about it. If the police DID admit there was an issue with systemic racism, brutality, and a serious lack of de-escalation training, then that gives us more fuel to defund them. And they obviously don’t want that. So they’ll do anything/everything in their near-infinite power to double-down on the bullshit.

I believe being a cop should REQUIRE a 4-year degree in Criminal Justice, Psychology, or at the very least history. As well as twice-annual implicit bias training + monthly required therapy.

I see one of the issues with the police force being that it’s largely the job that the douche bag kids from your high school who don’t have any aspirations end up going for. Everyone in my town who didn’t go to college became a cop, or joined the military. My friend Dan got arrested by a kid from our town named Christian McGovern who we personally have done lines of cocaine with at parties. He pulled him over at 4AM because my friend had to slam on his brakes because he saw a deer. Christian acted like he didn’t know Dan, and said he smelled weed even though Dan had no weed on him / had not smoked weed in his car that night. Dan refused his request to search the vehicle. Christian calls backup, and a canine unit. At 6AM the canine gets there, by which point there were 5 cop cars on the scene.

They search his car, and find crumbles of marijuana on the floor, likely from weeks to months previous. He was arrested and charged with obstruction, paraphernalia, possession, and I think they even hit him with one or two traffic offenses to be petty.

This was an overt act of police brutality. A waste of time, tax payer money, and an indictment for how fucking useless they (the police) are in society. And this is how they treat white kids! They just kill black guys.

Everyone else in my town went to college and applies their intelligence for a living. Idiots that weren’t motivated and still live in their hometown become cops because they have achieved nothing to make them feel good about themselves. So when you have someone who has achieved nothing, who has not EARNED their position (which very few cops do) in life. You have someone who lacks confidence, and has a fragile ego. Low-confidence, fragile egos combined with unadulterated power and lethal force is a ticking time bomb for injustice.

All Cops Are Bastards. DEFUND THE POLICE, REDIRECT THOSE FUNDS TO PROACTIVE HUMAN SERVICES LIKE THERAPY, COUNSELING, CRISIS INTERVENTION, HOUSING THE HOMELESS, CASE MANAGEMENT.

Treat root causes in society and the “crime” that comes from them doesn’t need to be punished by police officers. You can prevent it from occurring at all. This leads to a healthier, happier society with less people in jail and more people paying taxes and contributing to society.

It’s also just more humane
It’s crazy man. It takes more prerequisites to be a lawyer and a judge. But to apply for a position that puts u in the front line? A ged and a fucking pulse will do