GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Dont take the horrible mismanagement of climate change related activism and money pandering toward its causes as an excuse to not believe there arent multiple existential threats against the planet or our economic systems caused by humans.

I mean, you will anyway... but please dont. Lol

Would that include the creation of yet another Federal bureaucracy in the DOJ called the Office of Environmental Justice?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/politics/doj-office-of-environmental-justice-announcement/index.html

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Would that include the creation of yet another Federal bureaucracy in the DOJ called the Office of Environmental Justice?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/politics/doj-office-of-environmental-justice-announcement/index.html
Probably. Noone, absolutely noone, is enforcing actual steps to recognizing that we are energy blind, the show cannot grow and go on forever, and that eventually we have harmed/will harm the environment and the environment will stop giving us resources to mooch off of.

Oil dont last forever and it does our atmosphere no good
Theres only enough known lithium in the world to produce two replacement rounds of cars, and obviously takes oil to source
What fish are left that havent already died from overfishing and plastic and oil pollution are swimming north to avoid the acidic water
Shits getting fucked
Our stratospheric weather patterns are going further north and south
300 mile tornado paths
Hurricans all the time in multiple parts of the world
Fucked!

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
Dont take the horrible mismanagement of climate change related activism and money pandering toward its causes as an excuse to not believe there arent multiple existential threats against the planet or our economic systems caused by humans.

I mean, you will anyway... but please dont. Lol
Garbage data in, garbage dat out. All of it a manipulation.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Probably. Noone, absolutely noone, is enforcing actual steps to recognizing that we are energy blind, the show cannot grow and go on forever, and that eventually we have harmed/will harm the environment and the environment will stop giving us resources to mooch off of.

Oil dont last forever and it does our atmosphere no good
Theres only enough known lithium in the world to produce two replacement rounds of cars, and obviously takes oil to source
What fish are left that havent already died from overfishing and plastic and oil pollution are swimming north to avoid the acidic water
Shits getting fucked
Our stratospheric weather patterns are going further north and south
300 mile tornado paths
Hurricans all the time in multiple parts of the world
Fucked!
Bro, what you are describing has nothing to do with climate change. What you are talking about is pollution and general environmental damage. And I'm with you and fukly onboard. It doesn't take a genius to realize pollution is no bueno. But all that great agenda goes to shit because the focus now is anthropogenic climate change, global warming, conets smashing into Pluto, etc. All the fucking nonsense the public is buying into. And you know what: the human caused climate change scam is hurting the actual fight for the environment eay more than the scam deniers.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I'd like someone to explain to me how climate change affects people differently based on race and skin color. Show me the science.
Sierra Club has made some soyentific discoveries on the topic

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Where do all the multi billions used each day, by most of earth’s population, single use face masks go? They’re finding micro plastics in every living thing now.