GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Of course they did.
But if you bring up the censorship of the right, the left denies it up and down while their voices get amplified by the media.
DOUBLE STANDARD.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
@GTIfan99 and @Corprin -- Guys, this thread is a bunch of foreign trolls and you two had no idea. Take a look at the last few pages, please!

I know you think I'm joking, but I'm not. Dead serious. Anotero and Pletia and Uberdot are definitely -- pretty sure about nspace as well. He claims to be a vet, but I think that's bullshit.
Don't bring me into this cesspool. I already know who they are, I have names and addresses. I've blocked them and want nothing to do with their sedition and treason. If you just block them, you don't see the thread anymore and none of their posts elsewhere. You don't lose anything, their contributions in the rest of the forum are no better than in here. Trust me, you won't miss them.

Anyone that believes any of their nonsense deserves what they get. Move in with your life and let them wallow in their own cesspool.

I just hope they pay the price for it eventually.

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
8E195EC5-B547-4608-A5F0-663E9CC5E27E.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Sorry brother, you get the credit for this public service reference. It clearly went into the subconscious while I was skimming through the thread trying to get caught up.
Oh haha, I was just stating we were all on the same page

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI