GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Especially considering the Brits did everything in their power to bring about WW2, despite their claims to the contrary.
I find it comical they (France and the UK) started shit with Germany forcing Germany to go on the offense in France resulting in both their asses getting whooped. LMAO

Also, if the UK Air Force is so damn good then why did they need to recruit Americans to come fly for them to defend Britian in 1940?

Answer: To crash F 35s' on take off.

Last edited:

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE

This is quite the bombshell. I understand that DMED (defense medical epidemiology database) contains some less than flattering medical history results, post COVID shots and boosters. I would venture to say that the DMED system has much more reliable information than the vastly under-reported VAERS (vaccine adverse event reporting system). Of course, nothing you would hear about on the mainstream news. OK, well I pinged CNN and MSNBC. Crickets....

What a sad situation for our men and women in uniform if all these reported medical health issues are on the rise stemming from the COVID shots. And what does this say for US military mission capability and readiness?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You know I was just thinking... car prices will probably never go back down. Even once supply chain issues and manufacturing are under control, what incentive will there be for these dealers to cut 20K off the top of a sale?

Was looking at 2019 RS3's today... 55k MSRP year of release, currently selling for ~64k used.
Car prices will ultimately get as competitive as they always were.

Saw a Tesla story about the new battery they'll have soon that will allow them to sell a new car for $26K without tax incentives.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Saw a Tesla story about the new battery they'll have soon that will allow them to sell a new car for $26K without tax incentives.
The tesla configurator is a real ball buster though. You want all the cool stuff? two engine - AWD? Starts at 55k. Autopilot? 7k

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Car prices will ultimately get as competitive as they always were.

If you get a cartel agreement, prices will not go down. In this economic system prices always go up.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you get a cartel agreement, prices will not go down. In this economic system prices always go up.
I don't believe there will be a cartel agreement. Car prices will get just as competitive as they've always been. Just give it time.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
So there's a bunch of crap about people being white supremists and nazi/confederate flags showing up, faces fully covered with ski masks/goggles. Every time they do, the protesting group asks them what they are doing, they say nothing and the group forces them to leave. Yet the media is portraying this as a violent protest. Then they talk about defacing a statue after putting a flag around it's neck, a hat on top and a sign saying "Mandate Freedom". Yet when the left pours red paint over a statue or bring down and behead another because of their protest, they do mental gymnastics to say it's ok and the cause/fight is different.

No arrests, no riots, no violence over the weekend. Just a bunch of loving Canadians cleaning up the streets better than the city while protesting for their freedom.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You know I was just thinking... car prices will probably never go back down. Even once supply chain issues and manufacturing are under control, what incentive will there be for these dealers to cut 20K off the top of a sale?

Was looking at 2019 RS3's today... 55k MSRP year of release, currently selling for ~64k used.
Supply will increase and these crazy markups will end. The incentive will be cars just sitting on the lot.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh God, I just hope for everything to be over, and that's it. Am I the only one who decided to go to therapy after the covid? Well, hopefully, I was the only one who was affected by the whole lockdown thing that much. I even started taking this supplement https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/product/cbd-capsules-full-spectrum-hemp/ when I thought I'd never do because I was skeptical about them, but without these capsules, I just can't sleep, and it's insane.
CBD apparently helps fight the virus too.
The majority of the world is with you, we're ready for the nonsense to end.