GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
As I’m looking more into it. Yeah you’re right. Sorry. It seems like the anonymous ng interview have a key thing in common. They had no idea what the wh was planning and were caught with their pants down.

look man. I didn’t like that either. The soft cap in the motor pool trumped the beret for sure. I also met him. In Germany. He visited a bunch of us who were seeking medical care. the lot of us were flown from Iraq to Saudi to Germany.

He asked about my parents. Where I’m from. Like, totally meaningful conversation. Beret shit aside, I do hope they still make soldiers like him. General shinseki was truly an inspiration to me.

I was active duty 2001-2005. Air defense artillery

I was getting a serious ass chewing from LG McNeill when he was CG of XVIII ABN early one morning, and it woke Shinseki up. Shinseki came out, asked what was going on, looked at me and asked “is that true?” “Yes sir.” “Thank you, that’ll be all tonight.” I scampered the hell out of there while he took care of business for me. McNeill was in the wrong and he knew it, just didn’t like me pointing it out. But that beret man, straight deal breaker.

I had some good friends pass through Landstuhl, had a couple scrapes and bruises but unlocked that level. Closest I got to there (physically) was 18mo at Hohenfels in 98/99.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I was getting a serious ass chewing from LG McNeill when he was CG of XVIII ABN early one morning, and it woke Shinseki up. Shinseki came out, asked what was going on, looked at me and asked “is that true?” “Yes sir.” “Thank you, that’ll be all tonight.” I scampered the hell out of there while he took care of business for me. McNeill was in the wrong and he knew it, just didn’t like me pointing it out. But that beret man, straight deal breaker.

I had some good friends pass through Landstuhl, had a couple scrapes and bruises but unlocked that level. Closest I got to there (physically) was 18mo at Hohenfels in 98/99.
Man so you actually worked in the wh? What was that like? God I’d melt from the intimidation.

bro we gotta get past the beret. Not saying you’re wrong. Not saying you’re right. I’m just saying I totally understand LOL

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
can someone give me the 1 minute version of what in the world is going on in this thread?

Take all the subjects that you are told by HR to not discuss at work and discuss them here.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
can someone give me the 1 minute version of what in the world is going on in this thread?

Sure, just a love/hate relationship between two bro’s that may, or may not have exchanged used car parts. Then, a continual strapper fest over a multitude of topics ending in nothing. If there were any positives to take away from this, I would explain them. Unfortunately, there are none. That probably didn’t consume an entire minute of your life, but good for you. That means you can read.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Take all the subjects that you are told by HR to not discuss at work and discuss them here.
We have become a people too easily offended while not giving a shit about anyone else’s opinions. I’m glad hr has everyone sorted.

at my wife’s job. HR has made it to where u quite literally can’t talk about almost anything. People always thought hr was there to defend the employees from the business. It has finally become obvious that it’s always been the other way around 😂

talks of baby yoda aren’t fucking even allowed anymore

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
We have become a people too easily offended while not giving a shit about anyone else’s opinions. I’m glad hr has everyone sorted.

at my wife’s job. HR has made it to where u quite literally can’t talk about almost anything. People always thought hr was there to defend the employees from the business. It has finally become obvious that it’s always been the other way around 😂

yeah HR works for the person who sends the paycheck, not the employee

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6

Hugh Morris made one too many dead cat jokes. RIP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Man so you actually worked in the wh? What was that like? God I’d melt from the intimidation.

bro we gotta get past the beret. Not saying you’re wrong. Not saying you’re right. I’m just saying I totally understand LOL

Wasn’t working in the WH, good lord I could never deal with that level of pomp and circumstance. I was a package boy for a bit. This all went down at Lewis during some training event big enough for the Army COS to attend. I remember signing into the I Corps SCIF late one night, and for the first time seeing all the work stations filled there. That was an interesting job while it lasted.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
My friend works in the usps sorting station in Miramar. It’s maybe 30 minutes north of Miami, barely.

he mentioned the energy there was just super different the second the new post master general was put on his post. My friend told me that they actually got to work, chill a bit, work a bit and chill a bit. Something that has never ever happened in the 14 years he’s been with usps. Since it’s always been “work work work” non stop. The warehouse extended breaks and all. After a few days a lot of the folks figured out what was going on. And you couldn’t mention it without swift extreme retaliation going your way too

he told me about sections and even trucks full of bins full of mail that they couldn’t touch. Delivery service got nerfed too. Hard. And yeah, even ballots. There are still tons of ballots that were never even sent to people’s homes!

you know. Sometimes I look at this. All of this. Like I take a few steps back and just absorb all of this. And I just can’t believe I performed violence for a country that either always stooped this low or was just always complacent as fuck.

red or blue. It doesn’t matter. But defending the people’s will, actual democracy. That matters. And all this bullshit, it’s been a part of us. For a very long time. Things have been crooked and rigged since before any of us were born. Something as the basic right to vote and let your vote count shouldnt be fucked with.

I’m not saying America is a third world country with some make up and lipstick on. But fuck I hate that it seems that way.

Then I hear the “fucking burn it all and rebuild it right” crowd. And I get it. I hate that I can sympathize with that and truly understand it in my bones.
America is amazing if you're wealthy.

It is a 3rd world country if you aren't.