GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20211010-085624.png

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1633871898871.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My grandparents both lived into their 90's with ZERO vaccines...something to think about.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
George Washington was shot at and lived to be 67.
Thomas Jefferson lived to be 90.
John Adams 91.
Ben Franklin 84.
James Madison 85.
Andrew Jackson 78.
These guys lived over 200 years ago. Were they super human, or is your point BS?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
George Washington was shot at and lived to be 67.
Thomas Jefferson lived to be 90.
John Adams 91.
Ben Franklin 84.
James Madison 85.
Andrew Jackson 78.
These guys lived over 200 years ago. Were they super human, or is your point BS?
Six of Washington's siblings lived until adulthood; however, three of them died when they were children.

Of the Jeffersons’ six children—five daughters and one son—two died in infancy and only two daughters, Martha and Mary (called Patsy and Polly by the family), survived to adulthood. Their last child, Lucy Elizabeth, died of whooping cough in October 1784.

Abigail Adams gave birth to six children, three daughters and three sons, four of whom would live to adulthood.

Benjamin Franklin in his autobiography said:

“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the smallpox taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation.

James Madison grew up as the oldest of twelve children, with seven brothers and four sisters, though only six lived to adulthood.

Andrew Jackson’s father, for whom he was named, died shortly before he was born. His oldest brother Hugh died of heat stroke. Both Andrew and Robert contracted smallpox in prison and were gravely ill when their mother arranged for their release in a prisoner exchange. Shortly after their release, Robert succumbed to the illness and died. Jackson survived. After Jackson recovered, his mother traveled to Charleston to aid the war effort by nursing injured and sick soldiers. Tragically, while there, she contracted cholera and died, leaving Jackson an orphan at the young age of 14.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Six of Washington's siblings lived until adulthood; however, three of them died when they were children.

Of the Jeffersons’ six children—five daughters and one son—two died in infancy and only two daughters, Martha and Mary (called Patsy and Polly by the family), survived to adulthood. Their last child, Lucy Elizabeth, died of whooping cough in October 1784.

Abigail Adams gave birth to six children, three daughters and three sons, four of whom would live to adulthood.

“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the smallpox taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation.

James Madison grew up as the oldest of twelve children, with seven brothers and four sisters, though only six lived to adulthood.

Andrew Jackson’s father, for whom he was named, died shortly before he was born. His oldest brother Hugh died of heat stroke. Both Andrew and Robert contracted smallpox in prison and were gravely ill when their mother arranged for their release in a prisoner exchange. Shortly after their release, Robert succumbed to the illness and died. Jackson survived. After Jackson recovered, his mother traveled to Charleston to aid the war effort by nursing injured and sick soldiers. Tragically, while there, she contracted cholera and died, leaving Jackson an orphan at the young age of 14.
Thanks professor. Is it time for recess? 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I'm not disputing any of that, but sanitation and clean water were the greatest factors for health improving.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
FBWS1vlVcAEOtMg.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Southwest blames 'disruptive weather' and air traffic controllers as the reason for cancellations.
Funny, weather is clear and other airlines are still flying...