GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I really expected more from the millenials... all I am getting is harsh words and tangents.
Thought you kids were tech savvy and would provide more data?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
WRONG. There is a plan, but we have a choice. I won't get into philosophy here, but people alter their destinies every day.
For example, I use math to enter 'alternate reality' as someone so graciously pointed out early on.

No, you don't do math. You can't keep your denominators straight, on purpose I might add, which makes every conclusion based on nonsense. You use the same tired tactics con men have used since the beginning of time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
plan.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So some murders are on him, but those starving babies in counties ravaged by famine, that's on the mother?

Sounds legit.

I didn't say some murders are on him. God isn't controlling famine or murders or Covid. He gave mankind freewill. God isn't controlling the weather that causes famine.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I really expected more from the millenials... all I am getting is harsh words and tangents.
Thought you kids were tech savvy and would provide more data?

Says the guy that goes off on tangents every other post and can't use consistent denominators.

You're a joke and your stupidity is going to bite you, either by impacting your family's health and/or your finances.

That wave of evictions and defaults is about to crush this country, just as covid is resurgent. You deserve what's coming.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
con man.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sure, and you can legally pull the plug and not go to jail for murder. Thanks for making my point for me, I appreciate it.

That makes no sense in relation to what I said. I didn't mean literally that there's no brain activity in some people. I meant they act like it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
denominators.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That makes no sense in relation to what I said. I didn't mean literally that there's no brain activity in some people. I meant they act like it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I went to catholic school and a Baptist College, you must be talking about a different God. And Ephesians seems to disagree with you. All things are done accord to God's plan.

Remember that time he drown everybody on the planet, including babies and pregnant women, except the one family that populated the earth through incest?

Good times.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Again, you aren't smart enough to understand basis concepts in medicine.

You get HIV, you die of a ralated infection, not the virus.

If you get the flu, you can die from pneumonia.

If you get Covid 19, you can die from pneumonia, infection, organ failure, etc...

You think because covid 19 was only listed as the only cause in 6% of cases, that it means 94% didn't die from covid 19. In reality, 6% were classified as just covid 19 because they didn't record or didn't know what system failed due to covid 19.

As a paramedic, you should know that, but you're either stupid or intentionally misleading people, because you want to win an argument. Either way, you lose.

You're a petulant child.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I went to catholic school and a Baptist College, you must be talking about a different God. And Ephesians seems to disagree with you.

Remember that time he drown everybody on the planet, including babies and pregnant women, except the one family that populated the earth through incest?

Good times.

How could I remember that? I wasn't born yet. When I see an Ephesian I'll debate it with him.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I am simply stating that there are other things we should be looking at instead of the uncommon cold.
I am pointing out that the masks are not necessary for healthy people.
If you're vulnerable, by all means take precautions.
Congress is a circus, if you watched the hearing today you know what I'm talking about.
The people making the decisions do not have your best interests in mind.
Every travesty to mankind has been sold as 'for the greater good.'

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How could I remember that? I wasn't born yet. When I see an Ephesian I'll debate it with him.

Oh, so now the Bible isn't the word of God?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I am simply stating that there are other things we should be looking at instead of the uncommon cold.
I am pointing out that the masks are not necessary for healthy people.
If you're vulnerable, by all means take precautions.
Congress is a circus, if you watched the hearing today you know what I'm talking about.
The people making the decisions do not have your best interests in mind.
Every travesty to mankind has been sold as 'for the greater good.'
Yeah, but you're wrong. So....

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
GTFO.
*provides data*
'You're wrong'
*provides math*
'You're wrong'
*provides links*