GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Also, the idea that the Democrats could pull off such amazing coordination while simultaneously not getting caught is laughably implausible.

The Democrats are totally incompetent, except when they're launching globe affecting conspiracies. 😐

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Also, the idea that the Democrats could pull off such amazing coordination while simultaneously not getting caught is laughably implausible.

The Democrats are totally incompetent, except when they're launching globe affecting conspiracies. 😐
did you miss the part where i said i'm NOT saying that's what happened

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
who buys more cheap chinese crap - rich or poor people?
Rich people obviously buy more, you can't buy Chinese goods from Walmart unless they've already bought the goods from China.

did you miss the part where i said i'm NOT saying that's what happened

No, I saw, me good at reading.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Rich people obviously buy more, you can't buy from Chinese goods from Walmart unless they've already bought the goods from China.

No I saw, me good at reading.
Lol you think Walmart was hurting for biz while they were selling out of food and toliet-paper huh

And what about Amazon? Do you think the pandemic has hurt or helped them?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Where is this going?

Do you think that a healthy economy is based on the stock price of the largest companies?

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
(To be clear I'm not saying this is what happened butttt) I wouldn't be all that surprised if the Dems hatred of Trump drove them to work with China to release the virus and destroy the thriving US economy and then blame Trump for the pandemic. We already know Dems funded the lab, Trump and China weren't exactly "getting along", plus Cuomo knowingly released sick patients back into nursing homes causing thousands of deaths....

But that's just some crazy conspiracy
After USS Maine I'll believe anything.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump doubles the annual deficit prior to pandemic to stimulate the economy.

Conservatives call it a thriving economy.

News flash, thriving economies don't require stimulus.

Reactions: WAP