GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What is this 40 hours you speak of?

I'm in emergency management. 40+ is a slow week. 80-90 hours during an incident is a slow emergency week. My record was 29 straight 18 hour days. Oh, and I got paid for 40hrs/wk.

I love my job, but I'm too old for those 18 hour days now.
Sounds like you got shafted by your employer. Nothing to brag about.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not in AZ, CA, or NV in this weather. Their job sucks in this atrocious heat.
Especially during the pandemic. With disregard to political correctness my "mailman" was working 14 hours per day because of the shortage of employees during the pandemic. No AC in his vehicle working in 115* heat.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I just washed my $1k used car.
#MaximumEffort
View attachment 220228
I also have a wife that makes more than I do and lets me buy things (pics for clicks).
Fox News and Republican leadership is starting to tell people to get vaccinated. They just now figured out they're killing their own viewers/voters.

Kind of funny.
kind of. I'm not sure how I feel about it. If it was contained to the unvaxd I would care less, but refusal to get vaxd does keep the disease going among all of us.

Attachments

• IMG_20210403_154512291.jpg
    IMG_20210403_154512291.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20191201_134954338.jpg
    IMG_20191201_134954338.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Isn't most of the vaccine in the UK Astra zenica? The one significantly less effective at the outset and against delta?

The one that nobody administers in the US?

It's too late anyway, the zricks of the world have fucked us into a never ending pandemic by spreading malicious disinformation. (Also by being afraid of arm pain)
Uh, pretty sure the rest of the world hadn't rolled out vaccination availability to the extent of the United States. That would indicate the delta variant was not from those who refused to vaccinate but likely those who could not.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
It's too late anyway, the zricks of the world have fucked us into a never ending pandemic by spreading malicious disinformation. (Also by being afraid of arm pain)

Uh, pretty sure the rest of the world hadn't rolled out vaccination availability to the extent of the United States. That would indicate the delta variant was not from those who refused to vaccinate but likely those who could not.
#whynotboth?

I will say in the US I believe the problem is more those that refused to vax over those that couldn't

Mud

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
#whynotboth?

I will say in the US I believe the problem is more those that refused to vax over those that couldn't

Mud
Didn't the delta variant start in India? Bottom line is this, COVID is here to stay, it will not go anywhere. The United States being completely vaccinated may help but the issue is global. If we become fully vaccinated and the rest of the world is not then other variants are likely to occur resulting in potentially new strains the vaccine will not cover. As an example I give you the flu.