GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The data will always be available for additional audits. In the extremely unlikely case the audit results show fraud, there will be more audits by more people. In terms of being unbiased, probably not a good choice.

I replied on the last page.

Who is qualified to audit an election? Give me a list.
You quoted yourself with your last question. There's lots of companies that have a track record with audits. Cyber Ninjas has zero experience and it's showing.
You shouldn't choose an inexperienced company to do an audit especially when the owner is a leading person in the Stop the Steal morons.

Hell by the time they get this audit done it will be time for the next election.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Thinking isn't controversial bro.

Thinking that you're the only one who knows something isn't insight.

It's paranoia.
Except I'm not the only one.
There are calls for Fauci to be fired. Cuomo, Newsom. Have nothing to do with me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Literally every contested state did audits following state mandated processes.

Try again.
Recounting xeroxed ballots, with the same faulty machines, is not an audit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They're still doing the audit in Arizona. It's a joke and pointless.
I'm reading there are 250k ballots missing in a state where Biden 'won' by 11k.
We'll find out with the report, I'm hearing August.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nobody is going to believe the results of the AZ audit. The name of the company conducting the audit is Cyber Ninjas. That should tell you all that you need to know. They stopped the audit for a few weeks and took the ballots somewhere because they didn't finish on time and the building had a reservation for some other group.
It was supposed to take 2 weeks and it's now 2 months and counting.
Don't judge a book by it's cover. A dozen states visited AZ to look at their process. It's not important what they call themselves, it's how they examine the ballots.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Most businesses in the field of cybersecurity are made up or misspelled words, so this doesn't surprise me. Honestly sounds no worse than GoGuardian, Cybereason, or eProtect. Just a bunch of D&D nerds naming a business.

The qualifications of each individual will be what is important.

And it doesn't really matter where evidence is moved, as long as chain of custody is maintained.
Exactly. And as much as Gretafan wants to say Georgia did their job, they have no chain of custody for the ballots and documents are missing here.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
ID is required to register. I had to show my ID to vote too.
Ok, now do the mail-in ballots.
People reported getting 4 or 5 ballots with different spellings, unsolicited. Nevada had addresses that were empty lots.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Don't judge a book by it's cover. A dozen states visited AZ to look at their process. It's not important what they call themselves, it's how they examine the ballots.
I saw that about the other states. I wanted to audit to be done but if you could see the sideshow it's been you might have a different opinion. The State Republican party should have hired an experienced auditing company. Especially not one whose owner is a conspiracy theory advocate. Cyber Ninjas actually took the job for $150,000 and now they're asking the Republican party for 2.5 million.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1623896759489.png