GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
First of all, I'm not a Christian so this isn't coming from a religious perspective.

Second, Just because an unwanted child is not my responsibility doesn't mean it's still not ending a human life. Don't have unprotected sex if you're not ready to handle the responsibility of your own actions. Futhermore, calling it a tumor is not a relief of responsibility, let alone guilt, it's a disgrace to nature and life itself.

Oh unprotected sex is the only reason someone can get pregnant?!? Got it.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
People have protected sex and still get pregnant quite frequently.

For not being a Christian, you sure like to use logic like one. Or rather, lack thereof.
99% successful protection against pregnancy and sexual diseases which is pretty far from the vague "quite frequently

"Which lack of logic are you referring to? When I said don't have unprotected sex if you're not ready to handle the responsiblity of your actions? Is that the lack of logic?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
People have protected sex and still get pregnant quite frequently.

For not being a Christian, you sure like to use logic like one. Or rather, lack thereof.
Sounds to me like he just has a set of morals that he lives by. If he says something that a Christian says it doesn't mean that he agrees with everything the Christian says. I admire his morals regarding life.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
99% successful protection against pregnancy and sexual diseases which is pretty far from the vague "quite frequently
You must be real fun at parties.

Ok, so 1% failure, right? Lets say the US's entire adult population (210,000,000) had sex one night. Just one time, so that's 105,000,000 unique partners. Everyone is using protection correctly. At a 1% failure rate, that's a whole lot of babies. 1,050,000 babies to be accurate.

Sure, this is unrealistic. But we have to paint with broad strokes so people like you can understand.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
In b4 lock at 2021 pages
Jay won't lock this thread unless there's a death threat or general violent threat. This is the New Frontier.

This is motherfucking Manifest Destiny.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Sure, this is unrealistic.
The fact that you said this and are still supposedly taking everything else you said seriously just shows how insanely foolish you are. All the while STILL completely undermining personal responsibility as well.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The fact that you said this and are still supposedly taking everything else you said seriously just shows how insanely foolish you are. Still completely undermining personal responsibility as well.
Like I said. You must be reeaaal fun at parties.

Guys, I think Literal Jim has competition.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You must be real fun at parties.

Ok, so 1% failure, right? Lets say the US's entire adult population (210,000,000) had sex one night. Just one time, so that's 105,000,000 unique partners. Everyone is using protection correctly. At a 1% failure rate, that's a whole lot of babies. 1,050,000 babies to be accurate.

Sure, this is unrealistic. But we have to paint with broad strokes so people like you can understand.
Since it's unrealistic as you said what's the point in posting it?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Since it's unrealistic as you said what's the point in posting it?
To show everyone how nonsensical saying, "oh, it's only 1%" can be when talking about statistics.