GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
When you start out 15 pages behind and respond to a post it then jumps you ahead to the current post which I'm 15 pages behind so I have to go back 15 pages to read the next post from where I responded to someone.
So yes it gets hard to follow. Some of us work and can't stay up to date with each page as it happens in real time.
Just ask for a tldr and don't forget the fucking emoji. Problem solved

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Did you have one of those screens that I was told about when I was a kid?
This was a plastic screen to make a B&W tv look color. It was awful, didn't  work very well. Green grass … | Highlights hidden pictures, The good old  days, Color set't  work very well. Green grass … | Highlights hidden pictures, The good old  days, Color set
Yep first TV had a round screen. Picture was fuzzier than shit. No 4K TV 's back then. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Just ask for a tldr and don't forget the fucking emoji. Problem solved
In other words don't read where I left off when I left for work and just start where it is when I get home from work. And miss this utter nonsense and lunacy? 😱

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Yep first TV had a round screen. Picture was fuzzier than shit. No 4K TV 's back then. 😂
Hell, I just got my first 4K a couple of weeks ago.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well, you certainly didn’t write the book “how to win friends and influence people”

😂
Nice copycat post. Had I written that book it wouldn't have mattered to anyone in this thread since they would twisted the shit out of everything that was written.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1