GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nursing homes are amongst the hardest hit with C19.
This is true, but it depends on their protocol. I was at one today, I asked how were they doing with the COVID...they said NO ONE had it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yet you can't actually do the math or understand what it means. I'm a PA and spent 24 years in the military all over the world treating patients, but I'm sure paramedics get a lot of training and experience in infection disease too. 🙄
Thank you for service. It's true, our infection training was always wear gloves and if you suspect something, wear an N95. We had hazmat type suits for the really bad situations, but that was typically a bloated dead body found late in the summer.
I'm not saying the virus isn't real, or that the vulnerable should not be protected. I'm saying the numbers are inflated (fact) and the CDC admits 6% of their deaths are from COVID only. That's something like 8-9000. They suspect for every positive test there are 24 infected that never knew. Divide your 3% fatality or whatever by 24 and you get the real number which is very very low.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Who is the vulnerable? Is it a set age? Condition? What if you live with someone who is vulnerable?

You are still not qualified to crunch numbers or extrapolate any data from something that you don't know much about IMO.
Over 65 is the vulnerable if you look at THE DATA.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Wear a mask.

9AC10949-EFDE-4995-8EC6-CF898D1C6CC1.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm not qualified to 'crunch the numbers' LOLOLOL
You sir, are also a comedian. You don't need to know anything about biology to do mathematics with given numbers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
georgia.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
texas.jpg

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Even if you take raw cases for Texas 381,656 vs deaths, the rate is 1.3%. This does not factor in all the people they suspect had it and were never tested. Estimates are 30% of the population. Say 10 million of Texas vs 5,038 dead, you get 0.05% fatality.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE A CALCULATOR?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn