GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nice try. When faced with the truth, uneducated idiots immediately try and turn the tables instead of offering a proper rebuttal. I can see through you, Jim. And like I’ve said a million times, I know what kind of person you are.
I can say exactly the same thing to you.
Just because you post something doesn't make it true.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I can say exactly the same thing to you.
Just because you post something doesn't make it true.
Posting falsehoods? When did the conversation go that way? Stop trying to change the conversation.

and for the record. Everyone here knows I don’t post deliberate false bullshit. That’s all you and zrick.

either way. Stop trying to change the conversation. Your back must be up against the wall.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I do this every night. I didn't check the thread most of the afternoon and when I got home several hours later there had only been 3 or 4 new posts. The minute I start posting the thread gets active and is now only 7 pages to number 1 in the MK7 forum. Someone has to pick up the slack when Zrick isn't around.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I do this every night. I didn't check the thread most of the afternoon and when I got home several hours later there had only been 3 or 4 new posts. The minute I start posting the thread gets active and is now only 7 pages to number 1 in the MK7 forum. Someone has to pick up the slack when Zrick isn't around.
So you’re a crap person for the sake of growing this thread?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Posting falsehoods? When did the conversation go that way? Stop trying to change the conversation.

and for the record. Everyone here knows I don’t post deliberate false bullshit. That’s all you and zrick.

either way. Stop trying to change the conversation. Your back must be up against the wall.
My back is up against my recliner that I'm sitting in. I do have a difficult time continuously reading all the self righteous bull shit that you spew. You don't seem to comprehend that you are simply posting your opinion that you have such a high and mighty regard for. Your opinion doesn't equal facts any more than you think my opinion does.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Keehs360 you and a few other people try to get me to defend myself all the time and when I turn the tables you can't handle it. If I defend myself you guys just twist what I say and then it's a non winnable pissing contest. I'm not doing it anymore and it aggravates you.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
My back is up against my recliner that I'm sitting in. I do have a difficult time continuously reading all the self righteous bull shit that you spew. You don't seem to comprehend that you are simply posting your opinion that you have such a high and mighty regard for. Your opinion doesn't equal facts any more than you think my opinion does.
Self righteous? 😂

bro if minorities ever decide to take revenge instead of stupidly continue to strive for equality. I hope they start with you

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Keehs360 you and a few other people try to get me to defend myself all the time and when I turn the tables you can't handle it. If I defend myself you guys just twist what I say and then it's a non winnable pissing contest. I'm not doing it anymore and it aggravates you.
Turn the tables. Mother fucker u can barely tilt the table. As if you could verbally spar so well as to turn the tables. LMFAO you’re fucking basic as fuck. I can’t believe you can only speak one language and he so bad at debating in that one language. That shits crazy.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Turn the tables. Mother fucker u can barely tilt the table. As if you could verbally spar so well as to turn the tables. LMFAO you’re fucking basic as fuck. I can’t believe you can only speak one language and he so bad at debating in that one language. That shits crazy.
Crazy like a fox because it's working. 😂

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Not the first time. Until the virus the greatest economy and lowest unemployment rate in history.
The economy moves slowly. There is a lag. For the majority of it he was benefitting from Obama.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Very feeble attempt. I can speak some Latin also. That's what they taught when I was in school for some completely incomprehensible reason.