GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Wife says majority of her coworkers (teachers) that are sick now have been vaxxed.
Most of the people in Ontario are vaxxed and more than half the cases each day are in fully vaxxed,

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Actually I would like some useful information.

I've changed my mind quite a bit since the thread started. Not because of what was posted just as the facts come out about Covid and the treatments have come out.

Jim, you and Zrick are the two groups of people that are causing so many problems with this country today. I don't mean specifically here on the GolfMK forums, but everywhere. Zrick spews out an endless supply of bullshit, and you just sit there and gobble it up.

Let's go back to my example a few pages ago.

Don't get me wrong. I think all media has a bias and agenda.

As for the information on post one, and your facts and data. I haven't clicked or read through everything there. However, the very first link I clicked on just now, was this.

Again, I scrolled down, and just clicked on one thing at random, to see what "facts and data" I'm missing.

View attachment 232270

View attachment 232271

The entire study was retracted due to numerous scientific issues with it. And this is the bullshit you're peddling.

Not a good batting average right out the gate...

First, think logically about something for a second. Millions of medical professionals around the world have been wearing masks, often for extended periods of time in a single day, for decades without issue. Prior to this pandemic, masks were never an issue.

So a study comes out saying that children get dangerous levels of CO2 within minutes of wearing a mask. A practice that I'll remind you, is nothing new (wearing masks). Then, the entire study is retracted "due to numerous scientific issues regarding the study methodology".

Now, which is the more likely scenario? That there were actual scientific issues with the study, or there is some Big Mask shadow organization that threatened to kill the author if he didn't retract his study in some grand conspiracy?

Sure. That's just one example. But it's everything him and his kind spew out. On a large scale, when you have millions of Zricks spewing out bullshit, and millions of Jim's believing it, we end up where we are today.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Most of the people in Ontario are vaxxed and more than half the cases each day are in fully vaxxed,

That's just not true at all, let's keep the bullshit train running! choo choo!

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/...the COVID-19 vaccination,third dose (Table 1).

1639070743741.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Jim, you and Zrick are the two groups of people that are causing so many problems with this country today. I don't mean specifically here on the GolfMK forums, but everywhere. Zrick spews out an endless supply of bullshit, and you just sit there and gobble it up.

Let's go back to my example a few pages ago.

First, think logically about something for a second. Millions of medical professionals around the world have been wearing masks, often for extended periods of time in a single day, for decades without issue. Prior to this pandemic, masks were never an issue.

So a study comes out saying that children get dangerous levels of CO2 within minutes of wearing a mask. A practice that I'll remind you, is nothing new (wearing masks). Then, the entire study is retracted "due to numerous scientific issues regarding the study methodology".

Now, which is the more likely scenario? That there were actual scientific issues with the study, or there is some Big Mask shadow organization that threatened to kill the author if he didn't retract his study in some grand conspiracy?

Sure. That's just one example. But it's everything him and his kind spew out. On a large scale, when you have millions of Zricks spewing out bullshit, and millions of Jim's believing it, we end up where we are today.

Wow. Surely the libs and dem fanboyz aren't causing any problems for the country. Careful, i think your crown is crooked.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also, considering that Ontario is nearly 80% fully vaxxed, the fact that such a small percentage of the population (20%) can account for such a larger share of cases, should really speak to how well the vaccine does keep it in check

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Here are the stats from today:

Metric​
Unvax_All​
Unvax_12+​
Partial​
Full​
Unknown​
Cases - today
548​
274​
42​
617​
83​
Cases Per 100k - today
17.09​
19.80​
10.94​
5.49​
-​
Risk vs. full - today
3.11x​
3.60x​
1.99x​
1.00x​
-​
Case % less risk vs. unvax - today
-​
-​
44.8%​
72.2%​
-​
Avg daily Per 100k - week
14.62​
15.52​
6.85​
4.36​
-​
Risk vs. full - week
3.35x​
3.56x​
1.57x​
1.00x​
-​
-​
-​
55.9%​
71.9%​
-​
ICU - count
64​
n/a​
5​
24​
62​
ICU per mill
19.95​
-​
13.02​
2.14​
-​
ICU % less risk vs. unvax
-​
-​
34.7%​
89.3%​
-​
ICU risk vs. full
9.34x​
-​
6.09x​
1.00x​
-​
Non_ICU Hosp - count
106​
n/a​
8​
77​
-​
Non_ICU Hosp per mill
33.05​
-​
20.83​
6.86​
-​
Non_ICU Hosp % less risk vs. unvax
-​
-​
37.0%​
79.3%​
-​
Non_ICU Hosp risk vs. full
4.82x​
-​
3.04x​
1.00x​
-​

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
I said absolute cases not averages, or cases per 100k as well. What I said is true.